Aren't

No one pov

Drake left with his mom not looking at anyone's moms in the eyes.
"Wait,YOU MURDERER" somone said and Drake turned to see Franks mom. " you said you will never show your face again to Frank or my family then why are you here" she shouted holding drake by the collar.
"I-I didn't know he was going to be here" Drake cried. "I tried to find the furthest school I could"
"Oh stop with the lies" she shouted back.
"He's not lying" drakes mom said. "He got excepted to the best school but he decided not to go since he thought frank would be in it"
"Mom what are you even saying" Frank says as he pushes his mom back.
"Let's go Frank, I'm just glad you don't know him" Franks mom says.
"You mean don't remember, and he didn't murder anyone your sons standing in-front of you isn't he?" Drakes mom said before drake walks her to a class.
Frank didn't understand what had happened but his eyes were watering and his mom was on the other hand looked mad. Frank decided to take his mom to another class trying to ignore what had happened.
"You must be friends with our sons"Chimon mom said.
"Oh yes My name is Nanon  and this is my- this is Ohm" Nanon said to fourths mom.
Both Perth and Chimon looked at each other in a dissatisfied way and then looked away.
"Mom let's go somewhere else" Chimon said.
"I'm not leaving my best friend alone" said His mom.
"Fine you two go together we won't go with you" Perth said.
"You two should stop acting like you don't have feelings for each other" their moms said before walking out.
"We DONT" they both said.
"Then prove it" Ohm said.
"W-what" chimon said.
"Prove it, kiss him, if you back out then you don't like him" Ohm said.
"I'm not doing that" Chimon said as he did Perth locked lips with him.😳
It wasn't that long of a kiss but no one was stopping it not even the two who were kissing.
"Pert-perth" a girl said crying before leaving the room.
Perth ran out of the room leaving Chimon confused once again.
"Who was that" Nanon asked Chimon
"The girl he loves" chimon said before sitting down."she's the one he likes,ohm,Nanon, me and Perth can't be friends because friends don't do this"
"I've liked that dumb ass for as long as we have known each other but he never seems to care, why would he" chimon further explained. "She's everything for him, and he's everything for her"
Chimon didn't realize that his mom came back or that he was crying but he did realize his mom was hugging him and as she did. Chimon decided to head back to his dorm. "You aren't worth crying for" chimon said before looking at the picture in his wallet. A picture of the two when they were young.
"Why do you think that?" Someone said behind him. Chimon turned to see Perth alone.
"Why aren't you with her" Chimon asked wiping his tears.
"Were you crying?" Perth asked.
"I'm asking you why aren't you with her" chimon asked.
"And I'm asking you, were you crying" Perth shouted.
"Perth, she's here" June, the girl from before, the girl that loved Perth said as she came inside the room with another girl."hi Chimon, this is my girlfriend"
Chimon looked at them as June interlocked her hand with the other girl.
"I wanted to talk to tell you and Perth before anyone, but then I saw you two kissing so I left" June explained.
"You don't like Perth?" Chimon asked.
"Why do you think that?" June asked.
"I guess growing up you two were always so close I thought you liked him" Chimon said as Perth chuckled.
" I've only liked one person and that is her, Perth is like a brother to me" June said and as the couple continued to talk about how they started dating chimon looked at Perth. Glad that Perth wasn't in love with June either.
With frank

Frank didn't understand what was happening. His reality changed and what he was told was all a lie. He couldn't even look at Drake. Well because Drake didn't come back after what had happened in the morning. Every other minute Frank would look outside waiting for Drake. But no one would show up. Until he fell asleep. He heard something. Somone to be exact.
"I love you" Frank opened his eyes to see Drake whispering that to him with his suitcase in his hand. And as he saw that Frank took his hands and rapped it around Drakes neck and kissed him. Not a fast kiss but slow and gentle.
"Wh-what was that" Drake asked smirking at Frank.
"Don't leave" Frank said. " I love you too"

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

Hello!!! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating since the wedding is coming soon and already one function is complete!! It ended three hours ago!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! And the song is by Jeff Satur but it's a cover by the 789 SURVIVAL members that debut!! There are three  members though that aren't in the song. But please check these guys out because they are super talented and incredibly funny!!! I hope you guys are safe and healthy and have been eating!! Love Sophie <3