Skate park

(A/n I know I've been writing in fonts but I actually can't be bothered to keep making the effort so yk yk 🙄)

Ryujin's POV
"WAKE THE FUCK UP RYUJIN!" Yuna's shrill voice rang in my ears, already giving me a headache I didn't need for my hangover.
I rolled over on my bed, squinting as the sunlight shone into into my eyes.
"What the fuck do you want, it's.. it's.." I attempted to quote a funny video I had seen other night, but then I saw the time on the digital clock that had been beeping for the last five minutes "9:50?!, Yuna, why didn't you didn't wake me up earlier?!"
She shrugged, "well, I had to do my nails, then Lia came by and we were talking about Jason Williams, the guy across the street, because apparently he had a three some and got both of the girls pregnant, and one of them was his new stepmom, and then grandma started hitting me with a baseball bat because the found the nudes I had sent to Charlie, embarrassing! Anddddd then I had to take my school uniform out from the dryer and then I had to dye my hair, which I have not done yet, because I wanted to ask you what colour I should go for. Yeah that's it"
I rolled my eyes at her in disbelief, I was really motivated to chuck her out the window. "So you couldn't have stopped for one moment to wake me up? You really are a bitch you know."
She looked at me with a confusing look on her face, which I knew she got every time she knew I did something I wasn't supposed to. The little prat knows so many things it's actually scary. I just left it at that insult to avoid further damage.
"Well, we do need to leave in about... ten minutes ago so I suggest you hurry up."
I nodded at her words, almost flying into the bathroom when I tripped over the clothes she had thrown on the floor.
"WHAT THE HELL?!"
I looked terrible. My hair was all messed up, I had hickeys all over my neck from last night when I had a drunken make out session with James and I had huge, I mean HUGE bags under my eyes.
"Shit, you look worse than when Niki tried to put makeup on Jake, and that's saying something because he used concealer for black people, not korean people."(A/n I have no idea about makeup so correct me if I'm wrong 😅)
I rolled my eyes for probably about the billionth time since she came into my room
...
After I had a quick shower, I threw on my uniform (A/N if you know the Varndean uniform it looks like that but feel free to search it up :)). I had always been conscious about my weight, since year 7, and when I was about twelve I had starved myself, being super insecure about my weight seeing as I was pretty much the fattest kid in school, and 66 kg for a 5"2 twelve year old was saying something.
I got really thin and everyone noticed the drastic change in my weight, but they'd all thought I'd been "working out". I'd actually been making myself throw up after ever meal, but one day when I was about to get in the bathtub, my mom came in, and she burst into tears seeing my skeleton like form. (A/n sound familiar? I got the idea from Summer Love) so she took me to rehab, I'd gotten much better, and now here I am, 46kg, 5"3 and... in year 11 (for all you Americans that's age 15-16)
I grabbed my sneakers before stopping to look at Yuna, who was struggling to get hers on.
"Why do you need such long nails anyway? Jake thinks they look stupid"
Honestly, I really was confused as why Yuna wore such long nails anyways, it's not like they were helpful..
"Fashion Ryujin, something that you wouldn't know, now shut the fuck up and pose, I need to take my BeReal" Yuna replied.

Ping!
Text from: Jakee👀
Jakee👀: Wya Winter is mad pissed 😰😰?!
You: idk but it's bad when winter is pissed you know that :/
Jakee👀: just come already Mr. B is literally about to start the register it's no even funny 😆
(A/N: I'll also be keeping the names to just their first lette r unless I make up a teachers name for privacy reasons)
You: okay okay Yna's just started crying cos she can't find her purse 👜

As soon as I got to school, Mr. M gave me a behaviour point (erm rude it's not even in his rights so do that cos he's the head of Red T)
(A/N: I know it's annoying that I keep putting A/N but there are houses and they're doing to be color coded and then I'll just put random letters after that)
I wasn't happy with that either, because if I'd gotten two more behaviour points, I would've gotten detention.

...

I've spent ages writing this chapter so I'm just gonna publish it and make a part two 😰😰😰😰😰 don't be angry

Not me disappearing for 2 weeks tho 💋💋💋