Day 3

I was shocked by remembering my past. We were best friends later we loved each other a lot. He is a vampire. On a rainy night we were sitting on roof top and we were kissing each other while kissing, he couldn't control himself and he bit me and consumed my blood a little

 On a rainy night we were sitting on roof top and we were kissing each other while kissing, he couldn't control himself and he bit me and consumed my blood a little

Later he avoided me, one night I spoke to him he was feeling so sorry for what he did. He said he didn't want to hurt me more so he said he would compel me to forget him. I did not accept his decision meanwhile he compelled me.

We never spoke or met each other until that day in pub, I asked him that was this true. He said yes and he never wanted to bring the past back and always wanted a new journey. But beneath his conscious he never wanted to cover the truth.

I hugged him and said I missed you. I returned late night to my room, meanwhile Aurora and Mia were in concerned about me. They were happy to see me happy later I explained them everything.

After all the chaos I wanted to gift him something special my first idea was to create a daylight accessible poison for him. I think this would be the best gift for him.

Aurora and Mia helped me to make the poison as Aurora is a 'bibliophile'and 'botanist has read a lot of books related to vampires in curiosity and Mia is a chemist so we worked out a poison consisting a mixture of dodder seedlings and langsdorffia flowers. This mixture can make a vampire walk in daylight. Later Mia extracted equal amount of pulp from both the plants and added a small amount of epipremnum aureum serum which would prevent the burning sensation of two powerful pulps.

I hope this works. We asked Daksh to come to our room as soon as possible. He reached room before sunrise, when he arrived we explained him everything about the poison and we went to face the sun rays, we were scared but was happy that the poison worked.

After that we spent the whole day together.

The End