Prologue 7

All of them are shocked to see the building right in front of them.

It looks presentable and hardly looks like a haunted house. The long green-haired android woman is waiting outside the gate to greet them.

"Welcome back, everyone." Erin greeted them with a warm smile.

"We're back, Erin." Yuu greeted back and looked at the building. "You guys did an amazing job."

Erin shook her head. "I couldn't do it without the help of Sky and your companions. They all are amazing and you raise them well." She complimented their Pokemon and didn't expect them to be well-mannered.

"Thank you." Crystal thanked her before she sighed softly. "Erin, we're going to be back a bit later. We need to gather our team to go somewhere."

Erin tilted her head curiously. "Your classes ended a few hours ago. Can I ask why?"

Yuu scratches his head. "Deuce launched Ace to catch Grim from the chandelier but ended up breaking it. The headmage thinks there might be a magestone left in the Dwarfs' Mine so we need to get it before we're going to be expelled for sure."

"It's really late are you sure about this?" Erin asked worriedly. "I didn't expect all of you to get involved in that kind of trouble."

"Trust me we don't." He glares at Grim. "What you did is completely unacceptable Grim." Yuu didn't appreciate Grim's behavior and caused more trouble.

"Myah! It's all that idiot's fault! I hate it when he badmouthed us." Grim defended himself while Yuu appreciated it mentally. "Only I should insult you guys! Haha!"

Aileen sighs heavily. "Go figure." She flicks Grim's forehead and he hissed in pain. "Who are we going to bring? Considering we're going to Mine."

"Well for me I'll bring Luxray, Lucario and Aegislash." Crystal answered while they were going inside the building. "What about you Aileen?"

"Greninja, Urshifu and Blaziken. I don't need to bring Watchog because you're bringing Luxray." Aileen pointed out and glanced at the blonde girl.

"I'll bring Gardevoir and Zorua." Ophelia answered.

Yuu hums. "I only have Sprigatito at the moment but I don't think it would be a good idea to bring Koraidon."

"Why not bring that giant lizard!?" Grim exclaimed in shock. "He's super strong!"

"He used his last strength when he saved me from Houndoom and its pack." Yuu answered. He didn't forget how he got cornered and Koraidon saved them. "Right now, he's in no condition to fight."

"How did you find him?" Crystal couldn't help but ask.

"I found him at the beach side of Poco Path in Paldea." Yuu answered. "Nemona, she's my friend and we heard a strange cry. That's how I encountered him."