Chapter 2 : The Imperium's bulwarks vs The T'au

A fanatic.

A flamer.

The worst combination of an enemy if you were to face them.

Especially when they constantly say something about the God they worship.

Y/n L/n, referred to by many names,

For instance, by Otto, he calls Y/n by the name of "Fucker".

By the enemies that are still recovering in the hospital from the burns, "Fucking maniac."

By the Geneva Convention book, "Motherfucker."

By the Emperor's Bulwarks, "Battle Brother!!"

And last but not least, the people who sell fuel for him, "Dear customer!!"

He goes by many names, also goes to burn many tourist attractions. But now, the so dangerous motherless maniac is cleaning his room, which he hasn't cleaned in 3 years or so. And even more surprisingly, Rita Rossweise is the one supervising him!!

"Can you stop observing me?"

He, who is you in this story, the motherless lunatic, asked.

"No can do. The Overseer assigned you as my Companion for now. So you will have to follow my orders, cleanse this... room." - Rita said as she watched you pulling out a big pile of... Unidentified objects from the corner of the room. "Seriously how do you sleep here?"

"Oh... What do you mean by that?"

"This is just like a dumpster... How can someone possibly sleep here?"

"Nah ur sounding like my mom."

"If you ever have one."

".... F word."

So after a bit of excavating, you found something horrifying beneath your precious treasures...

A man's hand.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!"

You screamed.

But Rita came closer and pulled the hand out, got a lifeless body of Otto Apocalypse out in the process.

"..."

So not only you were a motherless fanatic, but you also have a kink-

"NOPE. THIS ISN'T WHAT YOU THINK. I DON'T EVEN KNOW."

"Of course... Overseer wouldn't give away his Soulium clones this easily....unless... you have-"

"THERE IS NOTHING I SWEAR TO GOD!"

So after disposing of the bodies with the help of Rita, you watched her burn all your precious treasures in pain, because most of your treasures are the things you view as, "oh maybe I'll need it later."

And then she took you over to the Immortal Blade's dormitory. You'll be resting there from now on and working as a helper there with her.

While Durandal is away, Rita is now the acting Chief of the Immortal Blades. So your responsibility as her companion weighs even more.

"You must be hungry." - Rita asked as she dragged you into the kitchen.

"Hunger for battle, exterminating blasphemers. Yes." - You answered.

"Take it easy, young boy. We'll have a long time to reshape your personality..." - Rita gives you a basket of potatoes and carrots, with a kitchen knife. "Peel them off and chop them into pieces, we're having curry for the whole squad."

And so you have to help her prepare dinner...

There's around 2 hours left until the standard dining time.