friends?

This isn't a gc chapter so if you don't like it you can wait till the next one😋

Tara's PoV:

I'm laying next to amber on her bed since we all decided to have a sleepover, Mindy is snoring asleep in the room next to us and man I feel bad for Anika having to listen to that, I know me and amber aren't a thing but we are- you could say friends with benefits? I listen to the heavy rain and thunder outside hoping the thunder dosnt wake amber up, I see ambers eyes flutter open and she sits up rubbing her eyes.

"Amber it's 2am what are you doing up?" I say concerned "thunder is to loud.. but what are YOU doing up" Amber says now fully awake "Mindys snoring" I reply jokingly, I turn around to face the window and amber hugs me from behind and I smile a bit then my mind comes up with a question " hey amber.. what are we?" Amber thinks for a second "friends" she says and I begin to feel a bit sad "friends who fuck from time to time?" I say sounding mad and confused  "best friends?" She reply's, seriously how stupid is this girl, without saying a word I get up and go downstairs where I see Wes on the couch on his phone, "what are you doing up?" I ask and he sits up looking at me "just thinking.. why are you up?" His voice was timid and shaky "uhm can't sleep" I walk in front the couch where he sat, Wes put down his phone and sat up sitting beside me, "you okay you look upset?" he says moving a bit closer, not being able to hold it in anymore i cry into my hands as he wraps his arms around me, "let me guess.. Amber?" he chuckles a bit still hugging me, i nod still crying "she can be a bit of a idiot sometimes.." he says voice shaky "d-dont tell her i said that she'd kill me, literally not metaphorically!" he squirms and i laugh a bit my sadness begging to sub-side, "you mind if i sleep with you down here?" i ask moving my hands from my face my tears still trickling down my face, "sure Tara i dont mind, top to tail?" he asks as he releases his grip on me, i nod and lay myself on the couch as Wes lays on the other side.

"your a good friend Wes"

"you too Tara"

we both drift off into slumber.

HOLY SHIT I DIDNT REALISE HOW LONG IT HASD BEEN ANYWHO THIS IS SHORT BUT ILL UPDATE TOMROW BUT IRELAND IS ON A MASSIVR FUCKING HEATWAVE ITS LIKE 22 DEGREES IN DAY AND 18 AT NIGHT SEND HELP IM MELITING CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL!