Trailer 🎬

Infinity Writes Presents:

The Delusion.

Trailer 🎬:

[Fade In] 🎬

[Fade In] 🎬

Narrator: Ladies and gentlemen, thrill-seekers and dream-weavers, allow me to introduce myself- I am Trisha Roy, and today I bring you a tale, a tale that transcends reality itself. Prepare to be captivated, for within lies a saga that intertwines destinies, including mine. Stay attentive, and if it resonates with you, perhaps a word of praise will find its way. Now, let the tale unfold.

Scene Shift 🎬:

Picture a world bursting with the ordinary-a symphony of honking cars, distant train whistles-a symphony of life in full bloom.

[Transition] 🎬

Within a room, Aryan, our protagonist, hunches over, his fingers orchestrating a dance across the keyboard.

Aryan: (frustrated 🤯) No, no, this won't suffice. It's a rubbish end.

He crumples a sheet 🧻of paper and tossed it aside.

[Transition]

Aryan is coming out of a producer's chamber. His eyes hold a fire-part determination, part desperation.

Aryan: (interceding 🙏) Sir, please just give me one more chance. I can revise, and make it work.

[Transition]🎬

Aryan's gaze meets Trisha's, a mirror of concern.😖

Trisha: Aryan, the medicine 💊-have you taken it?

Aryan: (unsteady) I'm not feeling well I am dizzy. 😵

His eyes shut abruptly, surrendering to unconsciousness. 😵‍💫

Fade to Darkness 🎬

The screen re-open ⏩

Aryan awakens, a blend of confusion 😖and awe in his eyes.

[Transition] 🎬

Beside him stands Mohanlal👳, a fellow traveler in this enigma.

Mohanlal:😁 Congratulations, my friend, you're alive.

Aryan: 🤨 Alive? What happened to me?

Transition 🎬

In the realm of dreams, Aryan's consciousness drifts.😶

Trisha is sitting with a device on her head, ⛑️connected to Aryan's head.

Transition 🎬

Trisha: Aryan, answer me where are you?

Aryan: (soft confession) Trisha! I think I am trapped in the story I wrote.✍️

[The screen dims] 🎬

Aryan: (voiced with uncertainty) Where am I? What realm is this? 🌎

Mohanlal: (accompanied by a knowing grin) Mangaria, a realm distant from Earth.🌎

Aryan: (astonishment) WTF🤨

Mohanlal: (chuckles 😂) Relax, dude. You're still on Earth.

[Transition] 🎬

The trailer takes a sudden twist. 🔀

(Glimpse of Another Tale) 🎞️

Raj's POV: A scientist 🧑‍🔬opens a door, only to cradle his wife's lifeless form, a dagger 🔪 buried within her back.

Akram's POV: "👮🚨Control Room, Detective Brown here. Dr. Lopez and Victor Law have eluded us."

[Transition] 🎬

The pace quickens

Within the Heart of the City. 🌆

An explosive detonation shatters the city's core 💥. The masses surge, drawn towards the halestrom of chaos. 💣

[Transition] 🎬

The intrigue deepens. ⏩⏩

A colossal machine emerges 🤖-the Monstrous Machine. Hungry Bhai, Mohanlal stands resolute, determined to halt its relentless march.

[Screen Closes] 📽️

Trailer Concludes: 🎬

Narrator👳:

Be ready to step into a world beyond your wildest dreams. This tale, dropping on Wattpad, Pritilipi, and Facebook from August 21st, every day at 8 PM, will ignite your imagination. Join us on this epic journey, as destinies intertwine and secrets unfurl. Prepare to be spellbound.

 Prepare to be spellbound