16

Scarlet woke up the next morning knowing she was not next to Lilly. She knew she fell asleep next to her last night. She guessed her daddy brought her home since she was in her bed. She did not know the answer of if she was going to have moms and she really wanted to know. It was making her jumpy and annoyed. She gets into the kitchen and sees her daddy and the two pretty ladies.

They were claim and relaxed way to relaxed for Scarlet's liking. They were hiding something form her. She knew her daddy was not playing fair so she smiled and thought you are playing unfair so shall I. She used the ultimate weapon on her daddy one that always worked. Using a really cute face she said.

"Daddy why are you being mean to me? Why not tell me?"It caused the others to smile.

"Ok so we can't draw it out." Percy said. Both Artemis and Athena gave a thought and there rings appeared. They can hide their rings at will. Since they can change their shapes they just created a finger without a ring. A simple trick but sometimes the simplest of tricks are the most effective. It is also a really creepy one when you think about it. This goes to show the author is abnormal.

"To clear up any confusion we both said yes." Athena told her soon to be daughter. In response Scarlet tackled her soon to be moms and hugged them.

"I am so happy when is the wedding. I love you mommies." Scarlet said.

"We do not know when it will take place. We have to go visit grandma will you come with us. It will only be me and mommy." Artemis said. She spoke since Athena was close to tears at having Scarlet call her mommy. Scarlet agreed to go with her soon to be moms. Percy was going to plan the party.

Later that day the two goddess's and one wolf human girl went down to the underworld. Scarlet was happy to be seeing her grandmother. Athena and Artemis were a little worried since both were a little nervous. Percy told Athena and Artemis stories of his life and Sally was protective of her son she may be dead and a mortal but from what Hades, and Thalia said she was scary. Thalia did not scare easily so they were worried.

However Scarlet was with them and she would help them at least that was the hope. Athena and Artemis did not like using Scarlet as a shield but Scarlet was powerful and could defend herself. Plus they knew Sally would never harm Scarlet or try to harm them in front of Scarlet.

"Greetings Lady Athena and Lady Artemis and little Scarlet to what due I owe this visit?" Nico asked. He had grown a little taller. Somehow he had not gotten too pale. The reason for this was he spent a lot of time on Earth so he got more light then his father did plus being a god was really good for his skin.

"We wish to speak with grandma. Is she free?" Scarlet asked. Nico motioned for the three to follow him.

"Sally your granddaughter is here and she brought some guest." Nico said. Sally Jackson comes out of the kitchen and sees the three. She smiles.

"Nico I am taking a break right now. Your food is in the kitchen I will be back in an hour or so." Sally said. Nico just nodded and Sally led the three to her room. She had a nice room that was bigger than her old apartment. (Think of the first movie if anyone has seen it. It was ok but not worth the money.)

Scarlet hugs her grandmother tightly. Sally was known as a kind woman and a smart woman. She was also not that patient about something's. Percy got that aspect form her.

"So you both are here. My son purposed last night. Now I wish to know the answer please." She spoke with a level voice that was kind yet demanding. Artemis and Athena now understood what everyone said about Sally Jackson. She is not someone to mess with she was a dead mortal but she was scary. She would have been a great goddess.