Prologue

Welcome to our very own world of AbhiSha❤

___________________________________________

His hands tightened around her arms,
"Stop ignoring me Manisha"

She looked up at him with teary eyes "I am not" She wriggled her body in order to come out from his arms. She wanted to be anywhere but here.

His hands loosened around her arms as he saw the unshed tears in her eyes, he wiped it gently and whispered "what happened meri jaan? Kyu aise behave kar rehi hai? Kyu mujhe ignore kar rehi hai?"

She kept mum, not uttering a word. She don't want to talk right now. She knows few more words from him and she would blast like a volcano.

Those feelings inside of her wants to come out in terms of words, she wants him to know it but the other side of her don't want him to hear it because who knows he will name those precious feelings of hers as brother-sister feelings, that he will mock her how he treated her as sister throughout his life while she fell in love with him.

She wanted to run away from here. She was good when he was not around her. She had successfullly suppressed those feelings into the depth part of her heart, not wanting to revive it again. But when destiny has ever heard her?

She blames him for resurfacing those feelings, she blames him for being so gentle and caring that she could not stop her heart beating for him. She blames him for all the butterflies she feels in her tummy because of him.

She turned in order to go away from him but he was quick enough to grab her wrist. She stopped dead in her track hearing him "Don't, aaj tum bina answer diye yaha se nehi jaa sakti"

Still she didn't utter a word.

"Manisha, You--"

"Stop confusing me" She yelled jerking her hand away from him "Stop with your sweet talks, care and those lovey dovey eyes you give me whenever we talk, stop with all of that when I know for the fact that you just consider me as you sister, nothing more than that"

"Baby, I-"

He was again cut off by her, "And I don't know why can't I stop thinking about you. I hate you for confusing me so much but at the same time I can't stop myself from loving you either"

Her tears were flowing freely from her pretty eyes. While Abhishek was in a daze.

What just happened right now?

An instant smile covered his lips. This cute little munchkin of his is in love with him.

Oh his heart!

Without wasting any second he wrapped his right arm around her waist and brought her closer. She was about to ask him about his sudden behavior when his lips came crashing down on her.

___________________________________________

This is my first story on them.
I just hope you like the story. Comment down your thoughts about this prologue.

First Chapter will be updated on Sunday/Monday.

Stay tuned~~~