Chapter 17

"Come on Ginny I have a.. present for you before you go back" Harry grabbed his girlfriend hand pulling her away from Ron and Hermione. She followed curiously. "I know your stressed about quidditch and homework and whatever else but this present is to make you happy not to make you think your not good enough" Harry led her into the brooms cupboard. Nothing was out of the ordinary. Ginny Ron's bills charlie and Harry's brooms were all lined up. Harry's was the nimbus and everyone else's was the comets. "This is to keep and to use for the remainder of the year I've no use with it" Harry picked up his broom passing it to Ginny. "Seriously?" Ginny asked him raising her eyebrow. He nodded. "Thank you" she wrapped her arms around Harry's neck hugging him tightly.

"Thanks so much Harry for always being there for me" she let go of his neck and smiled. He smiled back happily "what's taking so long?" Ron exclaimed pushing the door open. His eyes flitted to Ginnys hands and noticed the broom "I know you want that broom Ginny but put it down get over it and come out. Dads waiting for you" Ginny laughed. "Harry uh he gave it to me" Ron stood there flabbergasted "he what?" Ron asked clearly shocked. Harry shrugged muttering under his breath that it was nothing.

Time passed. Their last hours flew and before they knew it they had apparated to King's Cross. Mr Weasley was with them keeping a close eye on Harry and Ginny. Harry was holding her hand tightly never wanting to let it go. "Goodbye Ginny" was Harry's last words to his girlfriend.

Thank you to everyone who's reading not really much else to say