Chapter 3

"Jin, open the door," Jimin knocked on Jin's door, he saw Jin running into his room crying.

"Jin, don't make me worry, open the door," Jimin said.

"I'm okay Jimin, I'm sorry," Jin said, and Soobin who came with a tray in his hand was confused.

"Jimin, what's wrong?" soobin said.

"Oh you are here, why are you carrying a tray in your hand? Who's that for?" Jimin said.

"This is for Jin, what's wrong?" soobin said.

"Ahh but it looks like you can't bring it inside, he's exhausted it seems like he's already asleep," Jimin lied.

"Oh really? Ahh then I'll put this on the counter and you can eat it if you want" Soobin said.

"Oh yeah I haven't eaten dinner yet, I'll eat it, thank you Soobin," Jimin said and Soobin nodded, he returned to his post and Jimin just sighed.

'Knock... knock..'

"Come in," Prince said and Jimin appeared there with a tray of dinner for Prince.

"Excuse me, Your Highness, here is your dinner, I will put it on the table," Jimin said.

"Where's Jin?" Prince said.

"Oh Jin said he wasn't feeling well, Your Highness, and he asked me to bring your dinner," Jimin said he had to lie and try to make the Prince worry about his husband.

But the Prince's reaction at that time was very different from Jimin's expectations and disappointed him.

"Oh, okay, you can go out," Prince said coldly, he didn't even look at Jimin at that time.

Jimin came out of the prince's room. He felt there was something strange about the prince because he didn't show any interest in Jin.

Even though Jin is the prettiest and many have a crush on him in the castle. It's just that they don't show it, but after their marriage, many changed that feeling of awe to envy.

Jimin was cleaning dirty dishes in the kitchen when Taehyung came up to him. Taehyung is also a guard, he must be on break, that's why he walked Jimin to the kitchen.

"What is it? Would you like some coffee?" Jimin said.

"Yes please," Taehyung said, he sat down at the servers' dining table and lowered his head.

"What is it?" Jimin pulled up a chair and sat beside Taehyung, placing the coffee on the table.

"I'm tired, you know what? Outside the gate there are still many people demonstrating for the prince to divorce Jin," Taehyung said.

"Oh really?" Jimin said.

"Yeah, is he okay?" Taehyung said.

"Yeah, I think so, he's probably sleeping in his room already," Jimin said.

"In his room? Oh, so the rumors are true? Jin never slept with Prince Jungkook?" Taehyung said.

"Sshh, don't talk about it, I feel bad for Jin, he loves the prince, but the prince never sees him, instead he keeps coming to the Sun Kingdom to meet Princess Lisa," Jimin said.

"Oh yeah, speaking of that, I heard something, I heard this rumor from the people, I don't know if it's true or not, but they said Prince Jungkook is going to marry Princess Lisa soon," Taehyung said.

"What?" Jimin said he was really surprised to hear that, but he didn't know what to say.

"But that's just a rumor, I don't know what they can say that based on, or they just see the prince meeting Princess Lisa a lot," Taehyung said.

"Wait, the prince won't divorce Jin right?" Jimin said.

"Princes are forbidden to divorce, that's the rule but the thing is there's no rule for them to marry again," Taehyung said.

"Then what about Jin?" Jimin said and Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders.