Chapter 11

AN: So I once again want to apologise for not posting in ages. I have been very busy this summer. My exam results are coming out soon so I've been kinda stressed. The image above is not mine. Also, a quick trigger warning, this chapter will contain swearing and themes such as SA and SH. If any of these themes affect you in any way you can skip. I will put a trigger warning before the events occur. This will be based on my own experience as well so this chapter is deeply personal. Please be kind in the comments. Any hate or mean comments will be deleted and reported. My comment section is a safe place for all. Please be respectful of others.

I apologize for that lengthy warning. It was necessary though as the topics within this chapter may be triggering. This will revolve around a past CG Deku had. Also I would like to point out that in this book, Todoroki is autistic. When overstimulated he becomes non vernal, similar to Deku when he's little and anxious. Now without further ado, let the story commence!!!!!

Deku's P.O.V:

The rain continued the pound against the window. I sat on the window seat, my face pressed against the cool glass. Sho and Kacchan were in the living room watching TV. I had decided to head to our bedroom as I had a migraine all day. I loved the rain. It brought comfort to me in a strange way. I sighed and stepped away from the window. It had been raining all day. I had planed to have a little day but the rain had caused me to change plans and have a big day instead. Being big felt nice though. I spent so much time in littlespace that I was barely ever big. Sometimes I worried that I was being too much but I knew Kacchan and Sho loved me and would never make me feel like I was too much. They treated me better then my previous caregiver. I just hoped I would never see him again.

Sho's P.O.V:

I was worried. Deku hadn't come up for ages now. I knew he had a migraine but I feared something else had happened. Something much worse. Images of blood on the floor, bruises, cuts, blades covered in blood, bandages, IV lines, doctors, nurses, needles and hospital beds flashed through my mind. I began to shake. This was all so overwhelming. I had suffered my own abuse as a child. The idea of Deku going back into the hospital after the last incident scared me half to death.

"Sho?!" a panicked voice broke my thoughts. Kat was looking at me, concern laced all over his handsome features. I hugged my knees to my chest and began to gently rock myself back and forwards. A small sob escaped my lips as tears slid down my face. Kat gently pulled me into his loving embrace. This was my final straw. I broke down, sobbing. My shoulders heaved as I sobbed my heart out. I worried so much for Deku. I only wanted him to be ok. I didn't want him to return to "that place" ever again.

"Hey, hey. He's gonna be ok. " Kat soothed me as he continued to hug me gently. I nodded mutely and wiped my eyes. I was so overstimulated that I reverted to my mute state. The lights seemed so bright to my eyes. Every noise seemed to have been amplified by 5. I quickly covered my ears, trying to block out the ringing noises surrounding me. A soft material was placed around my ears and the noise stopped. I looked up. Kat was gently holding my hand. I put my hand to my head to find my noise-cancelling headphones on my head. The lights in the living room had been dimmed to a comfortable glow. My skin was itchy however. The fabric of my shirt seemed to be made of velcro. It scratched at me. I clawed at it, attempting to rip it from my body. A pair of strong yet gently hands gently pull the top off me. A soft comforting material replaced the velcro texture. I rubbed my index and thumb over the fabric, enjoying the soothing sensation it brought to me. I quickly began to shake my wrists, enjoying the stimulations it brought to me. Kat smiled as he watched me stim.

"I'm gonna go check on Deku." Kat signed to me. I nodded. I just wanted some space for a bit.

Kat's P.O.V: