The strange man

The evening was normal for Miranda until a strange customer came in the café. The strange man had a black face mask decorated with metallic feline teeth, violets-gold eyes, long silver-ish hair with a few black strands. Not to mention he kinda looked like some kind of Port Mafia member with his black yet good looking clothing, the Port Mafia was something Miranda was always afraid of, but she didn't think much of the mans appearance.

"Hello sir, what can I get for you this evening?"

Miranda asked politely with a gentle smile on her face that seemed to bring a kind shimmer in her dull grey eyes. The mans eyes shimmered in the light of the lanterns beautifully as he began to respond.

"Just a small cappuccino.."

The man responded in a quiet husky voice.

"Alright, just a minute sir."

Miranda replied as she went behind her to begin making the mans order as the man stood there as still as possible, waiting for his order. Soon enough Miranda was done making the cappuccino and handed it to the man. The man gave the amount of money he was asked to but before he could leave he decided to call out.

"Hey, can I get a name? Just in case I see you again?"

The man said as he looked her straight in her dull eyes and waited for her to start to speak in the voice he found calming. Miranda thought the question was random but she didn't want to be rude so she responded.

"Miranda, Miranda Kai. What's yours?"

The man smiled as she answered that, though his smile was hard to see due to the mask he had covering his mouth.

"Atsushi, Atsushi Nakajima"

Then the man left as he waved his final goodbye to Miranda.