Part 4

I walk into the party as the music blasted into my face. How don't the professors find out about this stuff?

Maria quickly called me over as she was sitting on a couch with Theo and I made my way over.

"The dress is absolutely gorgeous and your makeup"Maria says in shock.
"Aw stop you look amazing" I said hugging her before sitting down.

"I think we should do truth or dare" enzo said shouting his lungs out on top of a couch but no one listened.
"Truth or dare? No one, I SAID I THINK WE SHOULD DO TRUTH OR DARE" he said again this time most people came around and sat down.
"fucking hell some people are well def" enzo said under his breath sitting down.

Of course mattheos the first person to spin the bottle always has to be the one in power.

I watched the bottle soon as it landed on me and I glanced up at mattheo who was already smirking at me.

"Truth or dare dark?" He said leaning forward. "Truth" I replied because as if I'm picking dare when he's the one asking.

"Pussy"he said rolling his eyes but saying "why did you come into hogwarts so late?"

"I was homeschooled all my life but I'd rather be around people with my age" I lied looking at mattheo but making eye contact with a tall blonde sitting on the couch next to him.

He was built like a god, muscles so defined with his jaw clenching around his perfect face which was oddly familiar.

I looked down at his hands to admire them but he was moving his finger in a momentum that I remembered.

He's trying to read my mind, I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head and I quickly blocked him out of my head as I smirked at him.

He was fit but I know somethings off.

I quickly put my attention back onto the game watching the bottle spin again and again and again till I eventually got bored so I headed towards the bar.

Who the hell orders in a bar for a party especially for some random kid joining hogwarts.

I got to the bar and felt someone breathing down my neck then slotting a note in my hand then quickly getting off.

I looked back suddenly to notice it was the blonde boy for before.

I opened the note to see,

𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓮𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼,

𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓮𝓷

Bit full of himself I left him about 5 minutes ago.

But I ordered 2 shots just to get the party going for after I meet up with this handsome boy.

I made my way out of the party closing the massive wooden door and then realising how dark it was.

"Lumos" I said quietly holding my wand out as it lit up.

I didn't realise how creepy this place was when it's dark but eventually I made my way into the library.

"Well well well here she is the princess herself" I heard the voice I suddenly remembered.

Evan Marwood.