page 1

Dipper and Mabel were sitting on the bus driving back to where it all began Gravity Falls but this time was different. Dipper was different he wouldn't tell his dear sweet sister anything anymore in fact he became cold to her as she, Mabel, got even more selfish, more bratty, and more evil. Mabel has been making Dipper do all of her chores getting him into trouble if he doesn't do them which kind of annoys Dipper. Dipper has been trying to control himself not to murder his sister and say it was an accident.

As they reach Gravity falls Mabel was having a hard time getting her stuff off the bus while Dipper only packed a backpack, a suitcase ,and a side bag that's it nothing else. After a little while Mabel gave up and made Dipper get her stuff."Dipper get my stuff off the bus!", Mabel shouted from inside the bus. Dipper rolled his eyes he did a small little enchantment spell quietly so no one could hear him that threw all of Mabel's stuff magically out her included. Mabel stood up practically screaming at Dipper but the moment the Dipper real saw their uncles Mabel shut it up.

Stand and Ford walking towards Maple and Dipper they had a smile on their face,"hey kids it's been like..
5 years ,how you been!", Stan yelled reaching out for Mabel and Dipper. Dipper gave a small little smile,"I'm doing good."he said his voice sweet like honey and soft like silk as he gently hugs both of his uncles. Mabel rolled her eyes she gently pushed Dipper to the side making it seem like she was playing but she wasn't. she wrapped her arms all around her uncles giving Dipper an smug evil look. Dipper eye twitched but somebody tapped him on the shoulder startling him, he turns around and sees Wendy. Wendy gives a giant grin," hey! Dipper you've gotten really big and more feminine?"she said with a curious look on her face. Dipper turns his face embarrassed ,covering his face with one hand he mumbles,"shut up."in fact Wendy wasn't wrong Dipper looked very feminine, he had the body that every girl wanted, his face and body where covered in freckles and different skin colored spots (Vitiligo) making it look like a Galaxy on his face and body,he had long and uncontrollably very wavy/curly pine brown and whit/driver streaks.

Wendy starts laughing,"okay!!okay, I'm sorry!",she teases. Dipper smiles again,"but really you have gotten more feminine.", Wendy says poking at Dipper's cheek. Dipper's eye twitches again,"yeah,I know! I don't need you reminding me how feminine I look! do you know how Much I Hate That!", Dipper says pointing a finger at her ,his other hand into a fist. Wendy backs up," sorry man.", she giggles as she takes off the blue baseball cap and switches it back to her camping hat. Wendy places the hat a little too aggressively which causes Dipper to have to fix his hat. Stand and Ford both tell Dipper, Mable, and Wendy they should head back to the shack. But the moment they got back to the shack, it was no longer a Shack it was a huge mansion.

Dippers POV
I look over to my uncle's," what happened to the shack!"both of my uncles giggle but then Soos came out he all gave us a big welcome explaining what happened to the shack,"sorry,dudes. The shack doesn't look like it used to we're being renovated to make it bigger!"Mabel was super excited but I was not I wanted my old Shack that I could just live in but Soos explained why he was making it bigger,"we're renovating it so that my family,your uncles and you and your sister can live here.plus, I also made it bigger because of the store underneath."as Soos explains I relax a little bit still angry.

We walk inside and look around it was different the shop on the inside looked more sophisticated, and everything wasn't looking run down or overused, it was a good decent shop. As we looked around a small little girl runs up and accidentally bumps into me, I look at her with a sweet and gentle smile. She gets up and apologizes running up to Seuss yelling,"daddy!", We all look at Soos as he picks up the small little girl he gives a big smile to her. Soos looks at all of us," this is my daughter Marie and you all remember Melody!", he says as he gently points over to his wife. I give a sweet smile to Melody as I look back over to Soos, I can see his little girl talking to him,"Daddy ,who is the really pretty girl right there?", For a moment I thought she was talking about Mabel. I look over to Mabel to see a smug look on her face, but the little girl points to me. I looked confused at her but my confusion turned into a sweet smile as I walked up to her,"oh sweetie I am not a girl ,I'm a boy."the little girl looks surprised at me," then you're a pretty boy! my name is Marie!", She says holding out her hand still and Soos's arms. I gently gave a small little giggle as I take her hand gently shaking it ,"well,Marie. my name is Dipper." Marie's smile grew large as she jumps into my arms ,"I like this one!", she says hugging tightly around my neck. Soos apologizes taking Marie out of my arms, Marie starts kicking and crying," no! I want him to be my friend!".I gently take her back into my arms holding her like as she had a nightmare,"ssshh, it's okay.", I say gently calming her down.Marie calms down and starts falling asleep,I look over to Soos,"which room is hers?",Soos apologizes and tells me her room has a star on it.I gently smile at Soos walking up the stairs.

(The song at the top, imagine Dipper singing this)

When he reaches Marie's room he starts to sing a lullaby. Gently caressing her face as he puts her on the bed, tucking her in. His song echoed, traveling throw the forest, every creature could hear him, including Bill ciphers's statue. In Bill's statue he was listening to the song echoing to him,Bill thought," I must find who is singing!" He broke out of his statue floating fast to the sound, noticing many creatures, animals from monsters and even plants started following the song, but the song stops and every creature and every plant goes back to doing whatever they were doing scattering across the forest. Bill was confused, first he's resurrected after 5 years of waiting for his power to return then he hears the most beautiful song he's ever heard and it stops ,how is he supposed to find the person who sung the song if he can't even hear it and why they were creatures including plants following it,"there must be someone around here with so much power into their song!",Bill thought to himself ,he looks around and notices where he is.he thought he could find the shack immediately and cause havoc but he hears the song again and follows it. Bill listens to the song again but this time there was no animals or plants or monsters following the song just him he follows the song to The mystery Shack or should I say mystery Mansion Bill's eyes go wide he never thought that the shack that he destroyed many years ago could turn into a mansion. He follows the sound and it picks through a window seeing a very beautiful girl who's actually Dipper.

(Author's note:
Dipper looks very feminine, he has long hair and the body that every girl dreams of having but he wears masculine clothes (even though clothes have no gender!!) He also has a squeaky feminine kind of voice if you have ever watched Gravity falls you would know.)

Bill's POV

I watch the very beautiful girl.(Dipper) She had a kind touch to her. she was holding a little girl dancing a little bit. Her hair was long and beautiful curly but not too curly. (Dipper s hair was uncontrollably curly/wavy)Her voice was like a siren singing out to whoever could listen to her lullaby I didn't see her face because well her back was facing me I thought I saw something something shiny but I brushed it off falling asleep to her lullaby.

Dippers POV

As I was singing the song All over again because someone didn't want me to put her down I picked her up once again and started singing the same song All over again oblivious to the fact that there were animals monsters and plants coming to my voice it was kind of normal for me to have that affect but I also didn't know that bill was listening I slowly started to dance with Mary in my arms swing side to side as she falls asleep again.I use my magic creating a Galaxy themed blanket wrapping it around her she squirmed a little bit as I put the blanket on her. she squirmed a little bit but quickly snuggling deeper into my chest, I sighed.