Chapter 1

Dana and Jasmine has been best friends since high school and now are roommates at the same college. Even though they are there for different degrees, they remained close friends. They love just about the same things, like watching wrestling, going shopping and hanging out. They were heading to the campus food court to get some dinner and snacks when they saw a couple of guys that didn't go to the college. "The one with the tattoos is cute." Jasmine said. "Let's go see what's going on." Dana said.

  They walked up to the guy and his friend. "Hey. What's going on?" Dana said. The one with the tattoos look and thought Jasmine was hot. "Hey ladies. We are from a Indy wrestling company and we have a show this weekend." He said. "Awesome! We love wrestling. How much are the tickets?" Jasmine said. "$10 a person. My name is Jeff hardy." Jeff said. "My name is Jasmine and this is my friend, Dana. We'll take two." Jasmine said.

Dana smiled as she watched Jasmine talking to Jeff. Jasmine had it easy when meeting guys. Dana is a shy girl. She saw a guy in line at the Chinese restaurant at the food court. "Hey. Need help?" Dana said. "Yeah. What's good here?" He asked. "My personal favorite is general tso chicken with white rice and pork lo mein." She said. "That sounds delicious. My name is Jon Moxley." Jon said. "My name is Dana." Dana said.

Jon thought Dana is very beautiful. "I see that you and your friend got tickets to the show tomorrow." Jon said. "Yeah. I'll see you then?" Dana said, walked back to Jasmine. "Yeah." Jon said. Jon got the food and went over to Jeff. The girls went back to their dorm room and talk about the show..