~Introduction~

~Introduction~

Hello! This is a concept for what I personally would want a crossover between Gravity Falls & Stranger Things to look like. The motivation behind this fanfiction is that not only do I highly enjoy both shows, but I also noticed a lot of parallels between the two and thought it would be interesting to see what it would look like if you combined them. The main focus of this fanfiction is to bring characters that I think are similar and would get along into the same universe while also putting a unique twist on the story line.

~Notes To Reader~

~UPDATE AS OF JAN19th, 2024~

Apologies for not having finished this yet. I am still actively working on writing this and want to finish it all at once and then upload it, rather than updating parts periodically. I usually end up taking a couple months in between writing each part due to lack of ideas or motivation for it, but I do intend to finish it. I am currently working on part 11, I don't know how many parts it's going to have as of yet. But It's going to be a long fanfiction with multiple parts. I want to take time and put effort into this to make sure it's as good as it can be. So bare with me and thank you for your patience as i write this. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#1: This Fanfic involves the concept of time travel, time paradoxes, and interferences with some of the canon details of both shows. So some details such as who the characters' relatives are for example, will be different for the sake of this fanfiction.

#2: Because of the time travel & paradoxes, this fic won't take place in chronological order (In the order of which it happened) but rather, will jump between the timelines of both shows in order to blend the two storylines and timelines smoothly with one another to make it match up properly.

#3: It's been a little while since I've watched both shows, so I may forget some minor details. So if their are any slight inconsistencies in terms of accuracy to the originals, I apologize and next time I watch both shows I will make sure to come back and revise any that may occur in this fic.

#4: For the sake of continuity between series' (And less details to work out in terms of the storyline) this crossover show or movie would be live action to compensate for the fact that one is animated and one is live action.

#5: As mentioned previously this is just a concept and not a full-fledged fanfiction. Meaning, it's less of a story that you read with dialogue, and more of a script or outline with brief interactions between the characters.

Those are all of the notes\disclaimers, enjoy the fanfiction and feel free to leave your feedback on it!

*Coming soon, not yet finished*

Edit as of October 2023: Apologies for the delay, I took a break from writing this. I am attempting to continue writing it now!