(SMUT) Jim Root x Mick Thomson [PT. 2?!]

"No, you know I'm right about it. Yours sounds like a complete mess." Mick laughed, causing Jim to clench his fist.

"Yours sounds way more of a mess than mine and that's just a fact." Jim growled, his breathing increasing and him crossing his legs.

"I see I turned you into a faggot." Mick laughed, dropping his guitar onto the floor.

"And I'll turn you into one real quick buddy boy." Jim growled with his teeth gritted and tightening his grip on the guitar neck.

"Hm? What was that? Are you going to choke me again and moan like a little bitch?" Mick continues to laugh he almost falls out of his chair while Jim sits in his chair, watching Mick laugh, still having a hard grip on his guitar neck.

"I will make you moan like a fucking bitch and so loud that the guys who are across the city will hear you nice and clearly." Jim muttered under his breath, his teeth still gritted.

"Aww what are you going to do fag? I know you definitely enjoyed what I did. I could tell. That means your gay!" Mick chuckled.

That was enough to set Jim off. Jim basically threw his guitar down, breaking the strap off in the process of doing so, in landed on the ground with a thud. Making Mick stop laughing, Jim ferociously marched over to Mick, accidentally stepping on his guitar in the process, and grabbed Mick by the throat and shoved him against the wall, facing him.

"I will make you fucking moan so hard the guys will hear you." Jim growled, his face dangerously close to Mick's.

"Like you could." Mick challenged, with a twisted grin on his face.

Jim took his left hand and started raking his nails against Mick's skin, making Mick groan in slight pain. Jim then took his right hand, unbuttoned Mick's jeans and then tugged on them, pulling them down to his knees.

"I definitely can." Jim grinned as he slightly leaned down and bit Mick's neck, Mick gasped but Jim quickly covered his mouth.

Jim wrapped an arm around Mick's waist and grabbed his thigh. Mick's eyes went wide at the sudden action. Jim pulled down Mick's boxers, looked down, and then back up to his blue eyes. Jim then began slowly stroking Mick's shaft, making him softly moan.

"I'm not even halfway done with you and your already starting to become a mess." Jim chuckled while nipping at Mick's neck again.

Jim ran his hand up Mick's chest, making Mick squirm from the touch. Jim started stroking Mick's shaft faster. Making Mick moan, as he began to reach his high. Just as Mick was about cum, Jim stopped stroking Mick, leaving him on edge. Jim rested his hand on Mick's thigh and flashed an evil grin at Mick.

"Please Jim!" Mick whined, putting his hand onto Jim's hand.

"Aww.. look at you whine. I'm not going to let you for quite a bit so I wouldn't get your hopes up Mickster." Jim laughed as he grabbed both of Mick's wrists and pinned them against the wall and began to suck on Mick's neck.

"Please." Mick whined again, wanting to be able to release, even though Jim said he wouldn't let him release for a while.

"Hm. Maybe if you apologize then I'll consider." Jim grinned as he put two fingers under Mick's chin and made him look and him.

"Alright! I'm sorry! Now please Jim! Let me." Mick said while squirming, trying to get in trapped from between Jim's body and the wall.

"And I'm right, aren't I?" Jim grinned.

"Yes.." Mick muttered under his breath.

"Hm? I can't hear you." Jim chuckled slightly.

"I said you're right and I'm wrong! I'm sorry!" Mick said, slightly above his normal speaking level.

"Hm, alrighty then. If you say so." Jim grinned once again and sank to his knees, in front of Mick.

Jim pinned Mick's arms down to the wall so that he couldn't do what he had down to him. Without second thought, Jim took down Mick's full length down his throat, making Mick moan. Jim started sucking slowly, but he got faster by the second.

"Jim in gonna come!" Mick moaned loudly.

"C'mon, cum down my throat for me." Jim stopped to say but quickly went back to what he was doing.

With a matter of seconds, Mick came down Jim's throat. Jim swallowed and got up from his knees and grinned at Mick. Mick shook his head and pulled his clothing back up.

"Guys I got food!" A voiced shouted from upstairs, which would definitely be Sid's voice.

Sid came downstairs and seen Jim and Mick, who both look tired as hell.

"Are you to alright?" Sid asks, concern filling his voice while he examines the two guitarists.

"Heavy practice today." Jim replied and Mick nods in agreement.

"Well we got food so come on!" Sid says while running back upstairs.

(A/N): This is continuing from the last Jim x Mick smut, and I honestly enjoys writing this for some reason. But uh yeah enjoy it.