𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭🤍

LANDO NORRIS rudely awoken from his sleep by the sound of his alarm , today his best friend , Carlos Sainz , was coming over and they would be going to a restaurant for dinner.
Lando reads the time "10:05 shit Carlos is coming at 11!"
He must have set the wrong alarm... again lando pulls himself out of his bed and stomps to the bathroom , he has a shower and brushes his teeth , after freshening up a bit he goes to make breakfast , just toast he isn't that hungry.
A loud Ping echoes around the room lando' s phone screen brightening up with a message, it was Carlos.
————————-
Smooth operator man
I'm on the way, see you in 15.
Milk boy
Okay mate see you then😘
————————-
Lando replies knowing full well he still needs to clean his entire house.
He scrambles around the kitchen , doing the dishes first then tidying up, if his house is messy Carlos would tease him about it forever.
Just as he finished tidying and cleaning up there was a ring at the doorbell

"SURPRISE!!!"
A voice fr0m behind Carlos yelled , Carlos stepped aside and running in came Sofia sainz Carlos' younger sister.
She jumped through the door and hugged lando so tight he could barely breathe
his stomach erupting with butterflies the moment he saw her.
Lando was shocked he had no clue Sofia was coming too, not like it was a bad surprise far from bad he's just happy he tidied up before hand.
"Oh my god! fi! i havent Seen you for years" Lando said his voice slightly breaking at the end of the sentence.
"Lan i have missed you so much so i had to come with Carlos"
Sofia had been staying in Spain with family for a while clearly she finally came back , lando and sofia are practically joint at the hip.
"Oh fi i am so glad you are back you do not know how much i have missed you" lando replied.
"Y'know lando she begged me to pick her up from the airport to see you" Carlos said in a deep annoyed tone.
Sofia's cheeks turning a pale pink from his statement and so are lando's
"Hey fi i have a spare room if you would like to stay here, i know your place is getting renovated so the offer is free!" Lando said hoping with everything in his heart she would accept the offer.
"Lan i would love that thank you so much" Sofia replied
She was slowly falling for him.
"Alright wrap this up me and lando have some catching up to do go get your bags" Carlos spoke breaking the not-so-awkward silence.

AFTER A WHILE of catching up on anything and everything they decide to finally leave for dinner their reservation was at 7 o'clock and it was 6:30pm. Lando went up to his room to change telling Sofia to start getting ready in the meantime.

"luckily i have the perfect dress for this occasion" Sofia whispers to herself pulling out a black dress from her suitcase along with her makeup bag and hairbrush.
Sofia got ready and went downstairs.
Lando looked up at Sofia from the sofa she was on her way down the stairs, wearing the most gorgeous dress ever,paired with black heels.
She was breathtaking
Lando thought to himself feeling a warm wave rushing straight to his cheeks.
"Ready to go then, hurry up and get your shoes on guys!!" Sofia said in a stern but un serious tone causing lando and Carlos to jump to their feet and head to the door.
The taxi was right outside , the taxi driver said that no one could sit in the front due to some stupid rules so that meant that lando and Sofia were inches away from each other.
lando was nervous he didn't want to move and neither did Sofia it was only a five minute car journey thankfully.

THEY ARRIVED at the restaurant
"This restaurant is by far one of my favourites here the food is so good" lando said breaking the awkward silence hopping out of the taxi.
"I haven't been here since you dragged me here with Daniel and that was last august!" Joked carlos earning a small chuckle from lando and Sofia.
"I have never been here before for as long as i can remember." Sofia replied with a shy tone in her voice
"well you are in for a treat fi, it's amazing" lando said, lando made up Sofias nickname Fi when they were 12, lando wanted to call Sofia something nobody else did so he made up the name fi, little did lando know it made Sofias heart warm every time he said it.