Chapter 1: A Hard week

It had been two days since Dabi was captured and Shota had brought him back to there house to be spotted for the rehabilitation program.

Hizashi was worried about Shota leaving for work. Dispite the fact that Hizashi's whole job was to rehabilitate littles. The only reason Toya had been listening was because Shota had convinced him not to throw a tantrum every time Hizashi needed to know something about his classification or was qwote 'to caregivery'.

"Shota where are you?" Toya must have just gotten out of bed  as Shota had left about an hour ago."he went to work remember" Hizashi said as he went to put some of the dishes away.

"What, why?" "Because he has a job and has to help with UA and underground hero stuff remember" toya frowned at this but went to set at the kitchen counter.
Hizashi finished putting away the dishes and walked over to Toya. Toya glanced at him but didn't say anything "well what do you wanna do today little listener?" Hizashi asked.

"I don't wanna be here anymore" Toya said with a loud wobbly voice. "What why?" Hizashi was genuinely confused "Is it because Shota's not here" he had been fine the day before.
"NOOoo!!!" Hizashi was startled by the sudden outburst from Toya "then why don't you want to be here anymore, is it because of me?" "No.."  Toya repeated but this time with a softer tone voice.

"Then why don't you wanna be here?" Hizashis voice was neither angry or condescending it was the same voice in witch you would use for an actual small child.
There was no answer "Look Toya, I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong; okay?" "Okay" Toya said in a small voice "Now what's making you feel so upset?" "Nothing" Toya said in a stiff voice "then why are you so upset" "when's Sho coming back" aw so to was Shota
"Not until later this afternoon" Toya let out a little huff.
  "I want him to come home now" Toya said "I know little listener but he can't right now but I promise he can play and hangout with you later today, okay" Toya let out a 'hummf ' and frownd but eventually said "okay."

"Grate so what do you wanna do to day" Hizashi said. Toya took a second think be for saying "can we watch something... and then  maybe go to the park or something like that"  "sounds perfect"

I'm not really sure how to end the chapter so sorry 😞 but I've already started on the other chapters pls comment it really helps and I hope you enjoy what I wrote so far sorry if the characters aren't as accurate as they could be. Hopefully it wasn't to cringy 😅

sorry it's so short