So About the Story...

TLDR: Sorry I have no more intrest in this ship/story. This will not be updating anymore, but if other people want to they can pick up this story to finish it on their own.

First off: Hello it's been a long while since I last touched this story.

If you read the TLDR, yeah... I'm not really interested in this story anymore. This story was made when I had a passion for this ship, there was a distinct lack of content for this ship, and when I had this story brewing in my head for a while. 

However, nowadays my intrest in this story has effectively died. I'm sorry, but I will no longer be working on this story. 

But, as also stated in the TLDR, if others want to take this effectly orphaned story and write their own ending, they can. 

If you want to imagine the rest of the story, here is the basis of what I would have probably gone with: 

- Red Velvet cookie and Pure Vanilla bond and grieve over White Lily cookie together.

- Dark Choco deals with the missing arm, missing Blue Lily, and his relationship with Red Vevlet. (It ends with them becoming a couple of course)

- Certain cuts to Hollyberry and the Hollyberry family dealing with the presumed death of Blue Lily. Also Hollyberry meeting Wildberry.

- Red Velvet cookie meeting Crunchy Chip and them bonding together

- Dark Cacao being supportive for everyone and also, eventually, getting into a romantic relationship with Pure Vanilla.

- Golden Cheese is both the link between the two different story line and also becoming the local therapist while also needing therapy. (she gets the therapy by talking to... Someone. Probably with Pure Vanilla or something)

So... Yeah. I'm so sorry that I was unable to finish this story in time before my motivation and intrest in it completely died.

I hope every reader with intrest in this story can find other stories or think up other endings to this story. Sorry that I hadn't annouced the cancellation sooner.