Stop, Go

In the last couple of weeks, Spencer has been devoting his time towards getting his things into Olivia's place. When he wasn't accompanying Grace in Carter's aid at home now that he's out of the hospital, he made sure he was spending time with his woman as well. On this particular day, it was just about moving everything in.

"Where can this go?"

Spencer held up an poster of Lebron James, one of his favorite athletes that he would call an legend in the making.

"The trash can isn't good enough for you?"

Olivia teased, earning an rumble of laughter from his throat, even though she was dead serious in the matter.

"Liv, you know how I feel about that man"

She turned around with her brows raised slightly.

"Mhm and you know what I don't feel for him. It belongs out there"

Pointing her finger to the door. Spencer groans under his breath but obliges and takes it out of the house. She smiles proudly, while helping him unpack until he swiftly takes her by the waist, tossing her on the bed, in the mood for christening the untouched surfaces.

"Think this will be an mistake?"

She asked as they laid in bed covered in nothing but the thin sheets between their frames.

"Mistake, you mean us living together?"

"I mean, yeah. You don't think were rushing anything?"

His body moved with purpose, inching closer, lightly moving the hair from her face to the side.

"No, not for me it isn't. Too much time has been wasted already, this isn't part of that. Upside for me is that I get to see you in your birthday suit 24/7. Imagine all the positions I can put us in"

Her mouth dropped open at his audacity, smacking his arm while he smirked.

"Seriously though, this is going to be an big adjustment, for both of us"

"And were going to take it one day at an time. Trust me, if Jayla and Dillon can make it work after everything they've endured, then so can we"

"I'm fairly certain Dillon could say the same about you"

Jordan and Dillon are the closest out of the sibling trio, Spencer's always been the more independent out of them. When Jordan and Dillon were test driving cars, Spencer was inside studying his craft for the work he's doing now as an town's sheriff. He never saw himself jumping into the family business nor did he have any interest in doing so. Even though Olivia still doesn't fully understand it, she supports his choice. When Carter got caught in an accident few years back, Spencer had to take over things for a while and he took no joy in doing so, until he completely walked away from it. He knew what he wanted in life and wasn't in the business of getting his family's hopes up about the latter. Olivia didn't get it, but Spencer James has always been an puzzle to her. Hopping out of bed, Olivia threw some clothes on, making her way into the kitchen.

"4th of July's Friday"

Spencer mentioned, leaning himself against the counter in just basketball shorts, and chest bare. Living with him made him even more attractive now. Olivia's intrusive thoughts got away with her, drinking in his appearance, subtly licking her lips at the same time, going into an trance.

"Hello, anyone home, Olivia" Pulling her out of those thoughts snapping his fingers.

"My bad! Fourth of July, right, you're working, aren't you?"