Chapter - 1

It was two months after the World Tour incident, and in that time all the trolls who had their tribes attacked had already finished rebuilding their tribes.  So the Queen of Pop, better known as Poppy, had the brilliant idea of ​​organizing a party for all the tribes in Pop Village. Poppy then sent a message to all the leaders of each tribe telling them to meet her in her Pod to talk about the organization of the party.

Poppy's Pod:

"Very well guys, I've already planned everything you're going to do down to the smallest detail, everything at this party has to be perfect!"  Poppy said as she leaned on the round wooden table where the leaders were gathered.

"Very well, here's the thing: Quincy and Essence will take care of the decorations, if you can I would like you to add some of your advanced technology to make the party even more lively!"  Said the queen of Pop, addressing the king and queen of Funk, both nodding their heads in agreement.

"Trollzart and Delta, you will take care of the cooking, the Country trolls have incredible taste in cooking and the classics will give a chic touch to the food."  Poppy said, addressing the king of Classic and the mayor of Country.

"Well, it will be a great pleasure, Queen Poppy!"  Trollzart stated.

"I assure you Queen Poppy that we will do a great job."  Delta said with both hands on her hips.

"Barb, you'll take care of the party games!"  Poppy said, addressing the Queen of Rock.

"You can count on me bro."  Barb agreed, as she rested her feet on the table.

"And finally, King Trollex will take care of the music! With your incredible DJ skills, you'll be perfect for it!"  Poppy said excitedly, heading towards the king of Techno.

"Eeh... sorry Queen Poppy but... I don't know if I can do it here in the pop village."  Trollex said, addressing Poppy.

"What? Why? You're an excellent DJ and perfect for your job title!"  replied Poppy.

"The thing is... I can't bring my DJ pod here, since Techno Reef is far from the Pop village, which means I won't be able to take care of the music without a DJ pod."  Said Trollex, the Queen of Pop, a little disappointed.

"Ah but if that's the only problem we can solve, we have a DJ pod."  Poppy said to Trollex.

"Do you have it?"  Essence asked.

"Yes we do! Come with me, I'll show you." said Poppy as she stood in the doorway.

Poppy directed the leaders to a cave that was a few meters from the Pop village, the cave was gigantic and in the middle of the cave there was a DJ pod, it was very different from what Trollex imagined.  Being two green discs with some pink and yellow lines, and what was held at the bottom were two blue supports, to be honest it looked more like two drum cymbals than a DJ pod.

"Uhh... Poppy, are you sure this is a DJ pod?" asked Quincy the Queen of Pop.

"It's... very different from what I thought, it's going to take me a while to learn how to use it." Trollex said, approaching the DJ pod to get a closer look.

"Ah don't worry about that, I imagined you would say that so I improvised." Poppy said to the king of Techno that he seemed confused by what she said until a voice spoke up from behind Trollex who was in the DJ pod.

"Hey what's up." Said the voice behind Trollex, Trollex gets scared and turns quickly to see what it is, it was a troll with hot pink skin, blue nose, pink eyes, orange hair, the clothes were made of wool with details of lilac colors, yellow, blue and white, she also wore three bracelets on both wrists in lilac, white and yellow.