Chapter - 2

Suki's pod:

CJ and Suki were still sleeping, Trollex was awake collecting the mattress he slept on so as not to give Suki too much trouble while he was there. Suki then wakes up and when she opens her eyes, she sees Trollex in front of her packing the things he had slept with.

"Uuh... Trollex, what are you doing?" Suki asked in a tired voice.

"I'm just packing up the things you lent me to sleep in, just so I don't give you too much trouble while I'm here." Trollex said with a smile.

"Trollex, you didn't have to do that, I could have tidied things up when I woke up." Suki replied, getting up from the bed and heading towards Trollex so she could pick up her things and put them where they were.

"But you just woke up, you're still sleepy. Are you sure about that?" Trollex asked, looking worried.

"Of course Trollex, don't worry. I'm absolutely fine-" Suki started but tripping over her own foot because she was drowsy. She ends up falling and knocking Trollex down with her until the two find themselves on the floor, all their things scattered.

"Oh my God Suki, are you okay?!" asks Trollex, showing concern.

"Ouch. Y-yes I'm fine-" Suki said until she realized where she was up. She was right on top of Trollex. The two stare at each other for a few seconds, Trollex not really understanding what is happening, DJ blushes intensely until Trollex finally understands and also starts blushing intensely.

"OH DAMN IT, I'M SORRY, KING TROLLEX. Oh my God, what a shame..." Said DJ as he stood up and helped Trollex up. Trollex also feeling a little embarrassed.

"Heh... d-don't worry Suki, I'm fine. Besides, it wasn't even that bad." Said Trollex as he looked to the side. Suki looking at him with a confused face.

"Amm... sorry, what?" Suki asked. Trollex then starts to blush more intensely after realizing what he had said.

"I-I MEAN, IT DIDN'T CAUSE ANY MORE DAMAGE SO IT'S OKAY!" Trollex said, looking desperate, Suki just stared for a while and then went to pick up the things that had been scattered on the floor.

"G'morning." said a voice behind Trollex, it was CJ.

"Oh, hi CJ. Good morning!" Trollex replied to her, CJ giving a mischievous look while smirking.

"Uuhh... What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?" asked Trollex a little nervously.

"You like my aunt, right?" CJ asked with a mischievous smile.

"UH, W-WHAT?! WHY DO YOU THINK THAT?!" Trollex asked nervously, blushing intensely.

"Admit it man! You like her. I noticed the way you look at each other, it's very obvious!" CJ stated.

"We're just friends! We don't even know each other properly, I don't know why you think I like her..." Trollex said, looking to the side.

"Okay bro, I'll pretend I believe it." CJ replied teasingly.

"I'm done packing up, do you want to meet with the other leaders first or do you want to go back to practicing in the DJ pod?" Suki asked, addressing Trollex.

"I think... We'd better go to the cave, so we'll have more time later, what do you think?" Trollex responded by asking a question right away.

"Great idea! We're going CJ, you can go with your friends now, we'll see you later." Suki said, addressing her niece.

"Oookay! See you later Auntie DJ, bye Mr. Trollex!" Said CJ as he exited the pod.

"Bye bye CJ!" Replied Trollex while waving.

"Let's go?" Suki asked looking at Trollex. Trollex just nodded in agreement.

DJ's cave:

Suki and Trollex were inside the cave heading to DJ POD in the center.

"It's so quiet... maybe I'll try to start a conversation...?" Thought Suki looking at Trollex as they walked to the DJ POD.

"Sooo... how did you and Poppy meet?" Suki asked, Poppy hadn't told her about the world tour incident.

"Well... We met during Barb's world tour incident-" Trollex began.

"World Tour Incident? I think Poppy forgot to tell me about it..." Suki said a little disappointed.

"Oh, that was two months ago. Queen Barb stole our strings to try to make the world a nation of zombie rock trolls, but Poppy managed to break the guitar and we were left without our songs... But then we discovered that true music doesn't come from the strings, it comes from within." Trollex told DJ Suki.

"Wow...you guys have been through a lot." Suki replied.

"Yeah..." Trollex said. They arrive at DJ POD ready to get started.

"Okay, let's get started! Let's see if you can do it alone this time." Suki said.

"Hmm, okaaay... I think I know which one I'm going to try." Replied Trollex while looking at the DJ pod. He raised his hands and started moving the records, until the song "One More Time by Daft Punk (Cover by Anthony Ramos)" started playing.

Trollex started the beat and then started singing, Suki was amazed at the King's talent, she started to move along the beat and when she least expected it, she was dancing happily.

"WOAH, MAN! You're so good at this!" Exclaimed Suki as she danced alongside Trollex.

The song ends and Trollex looks at DJ Suki with a smile on his face.

"Well, what did you think of the song?" Trollex asked referring to Suki.

"That sound was simply AWESOME! Those beats really got me, I couldn't stop dancing!" replied Suki.

"That's great to hear! You can visit us at Techno Reef any day and join one of our Raves!" Trollex said excitedly.

"Really? That's awesome! But hey, let's practice some more?" Suki asked Trollex.

"Of course!" Trollex replied.

They practiced for another hour and a half and then went to meet the leaders for breakfast in Poppy's pod. They arrive and see the leaders sitting around the table.

"You two are late!" Barb exclaimed.

"Sorry about that... we got a little carried away while practicing there in DJ's cave."  Trollex replied as he sat down at the table.

"Well, what matters is that everyone is here, feel free to eat!" Poppy said to the leaders and DJ Suki who sat on the right side of Trollzart and the left side of Ecensse.

"OH THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm really hungry." Exclaimed Barb, taking some of the food that was on the table.

The leaders then began to enjoy breakfast, 30 minutes later they took the utensils and food off the table and began to discuss party planning.

Sorry for the short chapter, I ran out of ideas :P I didn't post this chapter sooner because I was busy with some school work, but I'll try to make the chapters a little longer okay?  Thank you for the patience.

(1134 words).