10

"Hello!" — Others talking normally "I hate classes" — Others thinking "What a pain

"I hate classes" — Others thinking
"What a pain." — Saiki talking through telepathy
"Not again." — Saiki Thinking

Kusuo shook his head a no

Teruhashi ran away with the thoughts;

"Why can't I make Saiki do the stuff I want him to do!?"

She cried out in her head.

"What happened to Kokomi?"

You went up to Kusuo's desk and glared at him.

He shrugged and continued writing on his notebook.

You gasped and tapped his shoulder.

"Excuse me mister! Did you make her cry?"

Kusuo shook his head again.

"Why'd she run off then?"

"I declined her offer to go to the mall."

"Are you mental!? Go to her and accept that offer! You can't just decline a girls invite!"

So now Kusuo was stuck in the mall with Teruhashi, her being very much happy and Kusuo...

He very much wanted to go back home.

But he's stuck in the mall. And he couldn't go against you and your word...

"Saiki! Look how cute this is!"

Teruhashi pointed to a huge bunny plushie.

Kusuo stared at the price and shook his head.

The girl pouted but understood why Kusuo wouldn't buy it for her.

In all honesty, he could really care less about what was happening right now. Sure, Kusuo cares about Teruhashi, but he doesn't feel like going to the mall right now.

He wouldn't mind as much if it was with you, but he was kind of tired.

Actually, why does he not mind if it was with you he was going to the mall with instead of Teruhashi?

Kusuo decided he wouldn't ponder more into his thoughts and just focus on trying to as quickly as possible leave.

And suddenly, an idea pops up in his head.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯・・⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Kokomi! Are you okay!?"

"W-Wha.. Makoto, what are you doing here!?"

Kusuo teleported back to his house and sat down on his chair. Thank goodness he was finally out.

And just in time, he saw you outside of his window, with a bag of groceries hanging on your arm. You were trying to see which key would open the main door since you forgot.

You picked the wrong key, and Kusuo chuckled. He decided he'd open the door for you while you were using the key.

You inserted the [wrong] key in and he unlocked the door.

You happily walked in your home, and Kusuo locked the door so no one would get inside.

He laid down on his bed and sighed.

To his realization, and a random thought, he...

He realizes he has a small crush on you?

Not really small— But average maybe?

It couldn't be that he had a crush on you.

Just a different type of admiration to you, is all.

But isn't that what a crush exactly is?

He needed advice. Good, real, helpful, advice.

He thought of going to his mom, but she would just cry and say 'My little Ku is finally falling in love!'

His dad is the same.

Nendou and Kaidou immediately crossed off the list.

Maybe Kuboyasu?

...

He has never felt any kind of romantic attraction to anyone at all.. He was a psychic. He knows what's in people's minds and knows how they feel.

You were just like everyone else... When you weren't with Nendou and Kaidou.

You'd blend in the crowd, be in the majority...

Yet, he helped you ace your exams, helped you with little things...

As a friendly gesture... Right?

Yes, of course. As a friendly friend thing.

He's... Well. Screwed.

I'm so sorry i know this is a short chapter but school just

I'm so sorry i know this is a short chapter but school just... Yeah. I wrote this and its exam week 😭