CIX

They got back to Monaco for the last week and a half.  Max had invited Lando on a boating adventure and Leah was invited to hang out with Charles for a day. She knew Arthur would be there and Alex so she was excited. She'd met Arthur and Alex before, but she wanted to know more about them. She didn't like that she wasn't going to be with Lando, but they were going to get together somewhere.

"So Alex you study art?" Leah asked as she took her shirt off ready to dive into the water.

"I do," Alex nodded as she handed Leah a life jacket. She smiled and took it.

"I've always wanted to get into art history and stuff, but you know where I ended up," Leah raised her brows as she buckled the vest up.

"Ladies!" Arthur yelled from his board. "You ready, Leah?" Arthur asked. Leah nodded and walked down beside him. She stepped into the boots and Arthur strapped her in as Charles laughed.

"I'm recording this," He added. Leah just flipped him off as she gripped Arthurs's hand.

"Do you remember what I said?" Arthur asked and Leah adjusted the jacket as she nodded.

"Yeah, it's like surfing, but not like surfing," She laughed a little. Arthur nodded and let go of her hand as she pushed away from the boat pushing her legs down and pulling up as she propelled herself forward. She heard someone yell something from the distance and saw Max's yacht as well approaching she waved as she fell back into the water near Charles's boat. She unlatched her boots and tried not to drown.

"Baby, that was awesome!" Lando yelled from Max's board. Leah gave him a thumbs up as she pulled herself onboard and laid on her back. "Is she okay?!"

"She's great," Arthur yelled back as Leah held up her thumb once again. She sat up and smiled.

"Damn unstrapping those things makes me want to drown," She laughed. She unbuckled her vest tossing it to the side as she dove off the boat into the water. Arthur grabbed one of the foam boards and tossed it overboard just as Leah surfaced.

"No!" Charles yelled as he reached out like he could grab it out of the air, but it smacked Leah in the back of the head. She held her head and spun around flipping them off.

"Fuckers, that's so mean to me," Leah scoffed. Arthur's face was stuck in a horrified expression.

"Are you alright?" He asked as he started to laugh a little. Leah grabbed the foam board and laid on it as she kicked toward Max's boat.

"Bitch move little Clerc!"She yelled over her shoulder as she swam over to Max's boat. Lando was waiting near the edge as he helped her onboard. Immediately he felt the back of her head.

"It was a foam board," Leah laughed as she set the board to the side and hugged Lando. "I missed you."

"Lee, we've only been apart for a few hours," Lando laughed as he hugged her. "And you all wet now."

"That's so long," she sighed and turned a little as she locked her hands behind his back and fell off the edge of the boat bringing Lando with her.

"Leah!" Lando laughed. She let go of him as they hit the water so they didn't hurt one another. They both broke the surface and Lando shook his head hitting her with some water droplets.

"Ah!" She squealed and covered her face as he laughed and swam closer to her pulling her to him. "You are a jerk."

"You were the one that threw me in," Lando laughed as he kissed her. Lando's hair already started to curl back in tight curls.

"Watch out!" Nyck yelled from the top.

"Nyck!" Leah yelled as she waved at him. She kept one arm wrapped around Lando's neck as he smiled at Leah. "You didn't tell me you grabbed one of my kids."

Mind of Steel | Part two | L.N.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara