The Storm and The Great Thaw

Jack's POV

The wind carried me as fast as it would go. I was flying next to Kristoff and Anna. We had to get back to Arendelle as fast as we could...

FLASHBACK

"There is strange magic here." The rock troll said.

"Grand Pabbie." Kristoff said.

"Come, bring her to me." Kristoff brought Anna to him. "Anna, you're life is endangered. There is ice in your heart put there by your sister. If not removed, you will freeze into solid ice."

"You can remove it, right?" Kristoff and I asked.

"I'm sorry Kristoff. If it was her head, it would be easy, but only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart."

End Of Flashback

"I see Arendelle." I shouted. I flew on ahead. When I got there, I waited for Anna to arrive. When she did, I carried her to Hans. We found him in the study.

I set her down. She fell onto Hans.

"Anna! You're so cold!" He exclaimed.

"Hans, you have to kiss me. Now." Anna begged.

"Wait, slow down. What happened out there?" He asked.

"Elsa struck her with her powers." I said.

"But you said she would never hurt you." Hans said to Anna.

"I was wrong." Anna crunched in pain. Hans picked her up and took her to the couch. I turned around to give them some privacy.

"She froze my heart and only an act of true love can save me." Anna said.

"A true love's kiss." Hans said.

It got quiet so I assumed that Hans and Anna were about to kiss.

"Oh Anna. If only there was someone out there who loved you."

I quickly turned around. Hans threw a knife at me. It caught on my uniform collar and stuck to the wall. As I struggled to breath, he came over and stabbed my sleeves to the wall too.

"Hans, what are you doing? You said you did." Anna said.

Hans walked to the window. "As thirteenth in line in my own kingdom, I didn't stand a chance. I knew I would have to marry into the throne somewhere."

I struggled to get free with no prevail. Hans continued on his little rant.

"As heir, Elsa was preferable, of course. But no one was getting anywhere with her. But you... You were so desperate for love, you willing to marry me just like that! I figured after we married, I would have to stage a little accident for Elsa. But then, she doomed herself, and you were dumb enough to go after her. All there's left to do is kill Elsa, and bring back summer."

"You're no match for Elsa!" Anna spat.

"No, you're no match for Elsa. I, on the other hand, am the hero who is going to save Arendelle from destruction." Hans walked to the door.

Anna shot back. "You won't get away with this."

"Oh... I already have." Hans shut the door and locked it.

Anna crawled over to me. She removed the knives that held my sleeves. I removed the one that held my collar.

"Anna, are you ok?" I asked.

"Jack, you have to save Elsa." Anna said.

"But what about you?" I asked.

"I would rather die then see her die to the likes of him."

"Ok." I grabbed my staff and opened the window. I closed it so it didn't get closer. As I started to fly to the ice castle, I heard a crash. I looked to see Elsa running from the castle. She was here? I began to fly down to her. But then the storm came.

The storm was making it difficult to fly. So I landed on the ice of the fjord. Elsa was a couple feet away. I slowly made my way to her.

I saw the image of Hans. He was walking to her. I began to run toward her. I heard everything they said.

"Elsa, you can't run from this!"

Elsa turned to look at him. "lust take care of my sister."

"Your sister. She returned from the mountian weak and cold. She said that you froze her heart. Her skin was ice, her hair turned white. Your sister is dead. Because of you."

"No Elsa, It's not true." I yelled.

Her face was covered with sorrow. She stumbled forward and collapsed. The storm ceased. I began to run to her. But Hans unsheathed his sword. I wasn't going to make it. The sword was coming down. I shot my powers at him. As I did, Anna suddenly came between Hans and Elsa.

"NO!" Anna said. Then Anna froze into solid ice. and my ice bolt hit Hans, sending him flying back.

Elsa's POV

I looked up, thinking I heard Anna. But what I saw wasn't good.

"ANNA!" I got up and touched Anna's frozen face. "Oh, Anna... No, no please..."

I started crying. Crying because of the way I treated her. Because I hurt her. And because I would never see her again.

Just then Anna moved. I looked up. She was alive.

"Anna?"

I embraced her. It felt good to hold my sister once again.

"Oh Elsa." Anna said.

"You sacrificed yourself for me?"

"I love you." she replied.

"An act of true love will thaw a frozen heart." Olaf exclaimed

"'Love will thaw.' Love. Of course! Love!" I released all the love I had in me. All the ice and snow began to melt. I gathered it all into the sky and made it disappear.

"I knew you could do it." Anna said.

I then realized that we were on a ship. and that Jack was here. I winked at him. He smiled.

"Hands down, this is the best day of the of my life." Olaf said as he began to melt. "And quite possibly, the last."

"Oh, Olaf. Hang on, little guy." I casted my power. He went back to his self with a cloud over him.

"My own personal flurry!" Olaf giggled.

I heard something. I turned around to see Hans still on the boat. The blonde haired man was about charge at him, but Anna stopped him. She walked up to him.

Hans looked up at Anna. "Anna? But she froze your heart."

"The only frozen heart around here is yours." Anna turned to walk away, but doubled back and punched him in the face.

She turned back to me and hugged me. When she released me, I turned my attention to Jack. I walked up to him.

Jack smiled. "I told you. I told you if you keep pushing her away..."

"Oh shut up." I said and i pulled him in for a kiss. Fireworks went off in my head. I could hear Anna squealing for joy, but i didn't care. i wanted to enjoy this moment with Jack.

Everything was as it was supposed to be.