Episode 2: Returning to School Life

Synopsis: 

Anne noticed 2046's actions looked weird, as on the second day of the school term.

(Music played: Anne's Theme)

---

Good morning, it's Anne. Today is my second day of school this year, and I've just eaten breakfast at home.

As you may know, I grew up in a rich family my whole life, so that could be why I was so spoiled at first and hated responsibility... But not now, I've changed! Maybe because of the mass expulsion affected me.

I barely passed my exam so I didn't get expelled from the academy, but I've reallocated to another class which made me know that I should cherish what I have. So how did I get back to class T1-T5? That's a story for later.

I'm still finding my direction on what I become, but I'm happy that I've changed a lot lately. Maybe, 2046, the student I've just met could help me.

However, the Organisation still brought over Titan Academy, and they kept making things worse. I remember the most are those two, Philip Wittebane and Kikimora. Because of this, I went through many difficulties and sadness last year. I wish that they would've left Titan Academy, but will they? Well, we'll see.

---

Mrs. Boonchuy appeared after Anne completed her breakfast at home.

Anne: Morning, Mom.

Mrs. Boonchuy: Morning, Anne. How's it today?

Anne: Kinda good.

Mrs Boonchuy: Didn't expect you to grow up suddenly from a spoiled kid last year.

Anne: Mom! Not again?!

Mrs. Boonchuy: Oh, sorry. Still misses the old you.

Anne: Okay, but I can't wait to see my friends at school.

Mrs. Boonchuy: I am glad you started to like school, not when you attended the academy at first.

Anne: I know. I just met a new friend, who just transferred here yesterday.

Mrs. Boonchuy: Today is the second day of this school year, and you've already met a new friend. That's great, but what's the student's name?

Anne: Oh. His name is 2046. He's very tall and cute, but he acts pretty weirdly sometimes, like he went to see the noticeboard at the back of our classroom yesterday morning. I never saw anyone do that before. Even Sasha thought that he was 'sus'.

Mrs. Boonchuy: Huh? He is weird.

Anne: Not just that. I almost thought that he was Marcy's sibling! Until I realised that he was not. Seriously, 2046 and Marcy look alike.

Mrs. Boonchuy: Oh. I'm curious to see him, but Barrel is waiting for you outside.

Anne: Yeah, I've already done with my breakfast.

Mrs. Boonchuy: Good. Don't return to the kid I know, or I'll bring Khunpùu to you.

Anne(nervous): Uh... Okay...

Mrs. Boonchuy: Just kidding.

Anne: I know...

Mrs. Boonchuy: Then, do you want Khunpùu the crocodile or Domino?

Anne: Domino.

Mrs. Boonchuy: I knew that.

Mr. Boonchuy appeared.