i.

▌Monkey D

▌Monkey D. Luffy !
PAPER RINGS ★ CHAPTER ONE.

⁀➷
you sighed softly as you flipped through your scrapbook, it was filled with pictures of you and your friend's.

your father; smoker, doesn't like them, he says they're all bad influence because they have criminal records.

the one he hates the most out of all of them is monkey d. luffy; your boyfriend.

it's a miracle you were even dating the raven haired male. when luffy asked you to be his girlfriend in the middle of shanks and makino's wedding, your father quickly objects causing your mom; m/n to hit him upside the head.

scolding him for ruining the precious moment, and that luffy wasn't a bad kid and that he was perfect for her little girl.

your dad grumbled and glared at luffy before pointing his index finger at the male stating "if you break her heart, I won't hesitate to kill you" .

you were happy that you were able to date the boy you've loved since you were a little girl.

.

.

.

a soft knock was heard at your balcony door causing you to shift your gaze to it, your eyes widen at the sight of luffy crouching on your balcony railing.

you quickly scurried to your feet and unlocked the locks then slide open the door, you quickly ushered him inside "oh my god luffy! next time text me or call me when you're coming over.. what if my dad saw you?!" you whisper shouted

luffy only chuckled and kissed your cheek before collapsing on your soft mattress, "what brings you here in this fine night luffy?" you asked as you sat back down on your bed with the scrapbook.

"i was bored and i missed you — so i thought that I'd come see you and spend the night" he hummed

you froze slightly before turning your gaze to the raven haired male who's eyes were already fixated on you "spend the night? luffy my dad would kill you!"

luffy shrugs "if it means i get to cuddle and fall asleep with you in my arms , i think it's worth it" he said with a cheeky smile

you smiled slightly and closed the scrapbook, you stood up and placed it on your desk, you were comfortable in your pajamas.

you then strolled back over to your bed and pulled the covers over you and luffy.

Luffy immediately wrapped his arms around your figure and buried his face in the crook of your neck.

you exhaled a sigh of contentment as you nuzzled into luffy's chest "goodnight y/n" luffy said softly as he kissed your neck softly

"goodnight luffy"