Chapter 4

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤

Me and Tahj got settled into our room the closet was big enough for us to split I had a little bit of clothes so I barely had clothes on my side. Being that I always made sure Tahj had more than me his clothes filled up a quarter of his side. After I finished unpacking I sat on the bed next to Tahj and sighed and he jumped on me. I screamed a little bit, not too loud but Tahj heard me. He looked at me with soft eyes.

"What's wrong mommy"

"I'm hurt a little bit baby so don't jump on to me please" I said looking at him playing with his hair.

We sat on the bed as I let him play games on his tablet and heard a knock at my door.

"Come in" I said as I watch Tahj play his games, I looked up and seen Cameron.

"Hey sis, dad wants to talk to you"

"Okay" I said getting up kissing Tahj on the head.

I followed Cameron to some stairs that lead to the third floor. He knocked on the door and we heard a 'come in' and he opened the door. I seen Khalil, Embry, and Kai sitting on the couches that were near the desk.

"Hey Principessa, I just wanted to go over some rules with you." I nodded and sat down next to Kai.

1. Always respect me and your brothers and the same goes for all of them.

2. No boyfriends don't need anymore little yous running around.

I just blankly stared at him.

3. Always respond with worded responses please

4. Don't go out alone always bring a bodyguard with you or one of your brothers New York is very dangerous

5. You stay off of the third floor unless you need me for an emergency and as well as the basement you don't go down there at all.

"Oh and before I forget I wanted to talk to you about school I looked at your GPA and grades and they are really impressive! Your old school said that your were eligible to graduate early next year because of your GPA and Credits is that something that you want to?" He said looking at me proudly.

"y-yes but I also wanted to know what Preschool Tahj would be going to?"

"Well luckily for you the high school that you will be going to has a preschool in it so he can attend there"

"okay" I said sighing with a smile.

"Is that everything?" I said as I started to get up

"Yes you are dismissed" Vincenzo said looking back down at the papers on his desk

"okay goodnight"

"Goodnight Amore"

"buonanotte ragazzi (goodnight boys)"

"Buona notte (goodnight)" they said at the same time I smiled at them and left.

I went back to my room and seen Tahj still on the Ipad.

"Hey baby I'm going to take the tablet now okay?"

"but mommy" Tahj said starting to whine.

"why don't we watch a movie on the tv?" I said trying to change the subject

"okay.." he said with a defeated look on his face.

I put his tablet and my phone on the charge and got up and grabbing us some comfy clothes to change into. After changing we got into bed and browsed through some movies.

"oh oh mommy that one that one" Tahj said excitedly.

"this one?"

"yes please!" I clicked on the movie.

"Ponyo? I don't know what this is but lets watch it"

I clicked play and got up to turn the lights off. I climbed into bed next to Tahj and tried to get comfortable which was hard because of my injuries. We started watching the movie and it was really good! Before we got halfway through the movie Tahj fell asleep. I let the movie play and started closing my eyes hoping to not have a nightmare tonight.

I woke up in the woods "what the fuck" I said quietly, quickly getting up it was dark and I was alone. I started walking around and heard someone walking. I turned around and seen a man in a black walking behind me. I turned back around and started running only to hear the person behind me start running. I started yelling so someone could hear me but no one did. I started running faster and hid in a bush. I watched him run past me and I sighed, waiting for him to be far away. I though it was safe to come out but I was pulled back by my hair. I turned around and seen the guy with the black outfit. It turned out to be William, he had a knife and started stabbing me causing me to scream.

I shot up out of my sleep, on the verge of having a panic attack. I looked around and heard people running. My door was slammed opened and I seen my siblings with guns and Vincenzo and they ran up to me.

"Principessa. What happened? Are you okay?"

I just nodded still trying to calm down my panic attack.

"Principessa, guardami. Guardami (Princess look at me, look at me)" I met his eyes tears streaming down my face.

"Inalare. Espira. Ancora. Inalare. Espira (Inhale. Exhale. again. Inhale. Exhale)"

I did as he said and started calming down but the tears wouldn't stop. He hugged me and rubbed my back until I calmed down, the boys were looking at me worried.

"Are you okay now Principessa?"

"Yea" I said pulling away.

"Okay get some rest" He kissed my forehead and I laid my head on the pillow.

They all started leaving but I was too scared to stay by myself.

"Embry.." I called out and he stopped and turned around as the others left.

"Yea?"

"C-can you stay in here please? At least until I f-fall asleep"

"Sure bambina I'll lay on the couch at the end of the bed okay?"

"Kay"

He laid down on the couch and I turned around facing Tahj playing with his hair.

"I'm surprised Tahj is still sleep" Embry said chuckling.

"I think he's used to me waking up from nightmares or he's a deep sleeper"

"mmm" He hummed.

We stayed in silence for awhile until he spoke again.

"Bambina?"

"Yea?" I said softly.

"If you don't mind me asking who is Tahj's dad?"

"oh u-um I don't want to talk about it"

"Okay sorry"

"It's fine" I said softly

I soon drifted off to sleep drowning in my thoughts. Maybe living here won't be as bad as I thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts?  Please make sure to vote !