Behind Enemy Lines

Outside the Compound

Yasmina was too focused on the compound to notice the others appear behind her.

"What's going on? Where's Barrett at?" Sammy asks as they notice the fight still happening but the only one missing is Barrett.

"There were a lot of BRAD's where we were..." Brooklyn trailed off.

"We got distracted and lost sight of Kash..." Darius continued for her.

"That means he could be in there with Barrett..." Sammy stated as Yasmina gasped as her boyfriend, the one who truly loved her was now possibly in the hands of a motherfucker with anger issues and a shitty taste in music.

Barrett 

After Sofia calmed down and Kash had woken up he looked at Barrett with anger.

"Da fuck is wrong with you dude!" He exclaimed.

"ME? Your the crazy ass motherfucker who has robotic guard dogs that kill people by zapping their asses, plus you should never sneak up on someone like that ya prick!" Barrett retorted back.

Kash went to say something but stops himself as he recognized Barrett.

"Wait, you look familiar." Kash says as Barrett gave him a 'what da fuck' look.

"What do you mean I look familiar, I never met you before in my life, much less the girl who has a endless gut for soft Oreos." Barrett says as Sofia downs another Oreo.

"You're Barrett, the legendary sixteen year old hockey player, I have every poster of you since you were fourteen, I even got a poster from your last one." Kash said as he pulled out a poster that was from his game in Toledo.

"Oh your one of those people, what about you, what's your story?" Barrett asked.

"Im Sofia Kon, and I bet you my ass would fit your sausage." Sofia flirts as Barrett cringes on the inside.

'Holy fuck this girl's fucking insane, wait, did she say her last name was Kon, as in Kenji's sister, does Kenji know that he has a sister, probably not, his old man had a affair, a affair, motherfucker.' Barrett mentally states as he now has to tell the others about Sofia and how she's related to Kenji.

"Yea, I have a girlfriend who's waiting for me, and unlike your addiction, she's loyal." Barrett says as Sofia laughs.

"Fucking great." Barrett says as he knows that he will get a great big headache.

Others

The others watched as the two tried to rip each other apart.

"What can we do? Big Eatie and Pierce are gonna kill each other!" Sammy exclaimed in fear.

The others looked around frantically as they tried to think of something to get them to stop.

They then hear the drones from up above as Yasmina now full of adrenaline grabs a rock and throws it at the drone as it hit it on one of its propellers and causes it to come crashing down.

"If we can't take those fucking drones out with a computer then we'll just have to take them out the old fashioned way." Yasmina says as everyone smirked.

'She learned those words from Barrett, they're cute together, but he seriously needs to control his cussing habit.' Sammy mentally states as everyone begins to grab a rock or anything that could to knock the drones down.

"Oh this is gonna be fun." Ben says as he throws a spear at one of the drones striking it in its center as it goes down.

"Let's do this Yo." Kenji said as he threw a rock at one of the drones hitting its eye as it goes down.