♡ Part - 37 ♡

Some of you may not like this chapter, so

Some of you may not like this chapter, so.. sorry in advance if I disappoint you guys🥺🙏 

~°•○●♡●○•°~

Following Yoonmin and Taekook's return to Korea, their lives resumed their familiar rhythm. The relationship between Jimin and Yoongi remained strained, reflecting their history.

Yet, amid this tension, there were fleeting moments when Yoongi's presence fascinated Jimin. He struggled to grasp why he found comfort in Yoongi's caring glances. Despite this, he suppressed these emotions due to Yoongi's sinister identity as a mafia member and a murderer.

Then, a particular morning brought a shift. Fresh from his shower, Jimin found himself seated before a mirror. Clad in a white, silky shirt, he left the upper buttons undone and began applying lotion to his legs.

The fabric of the shirt offered glimpses of his soft, milky-toned chest. Complementing this were black shorts that unveiled his smooth legs, creating a scene that encapsulated his physical allure in a moment of intimate tranquillity.

After a period of slumber, Yoongi stirred awake, slowly rising to a sitting position on the bed. His gaze wandered around the room, eventually locking onto the mesmerizing sight before him. There, in front of the mirror, sat his husband Jimin, an ethereal vision that left him breathless.

Jimin's form exuded an irresistible allure, with his milky thighs and chest provocatively exposed. Every detail seemed to enhance his hot and sexy appearance.

Unbeknownst to Jimin, Yoongi found himself drawn closer to his husband, the gravitational pull of desire urging him to stand just behind Jimin. As if under a spell, he closed the distance silently, his presence casting a shadow over Jimin's reflection. It was a moment suspended in time, charged with magnetic energy.

Jimin's eyes caught the movement behind him, and he pivoted abruptly, breaking the spell that had enveloped them. Confusion clouded his features, his mind racing to grasp why Yoongi had approached so intimately. The air hung heavy with unspoken emotions, a palpable tension between them that begged for resolution.

Yoongi extends his hand and pulls Jimin close to his chest, surprising Jimin. In response, Jimin places his hand on Yoongi's chest to create some distance between them. Yoongi gazes at Jimin affectionately, and he tenderly caresses Jimin's cheek with one hand, captivated by his husband's beauty.

Jimin appears stunning, with wet hair and glistening lips. Yoongi's emotions intensify, and he can't resist leaning in closer. He tightens his grip on Jimin's waist and draws him even nearer, simultaneously placing his hand on the back of Jimin's neck. Eventually, Yoongi presses his lips against Jimin's, softly testing the touch of his husband's lips.

However, Jimin abruptly pushed him away, breaking their embrace. Stumbling back slightly, he met Jimin's furious gaze. The anger in Jimin's eyes was palpable, leaving Yoongi taken aback. Feeling hurt and rejected, Jimin swiftly exited the room in frustration with saying anything, leaving behind a confused Yoongi.