Chapter 2: Crocus

Crocus, also known as the Flower Blooming Capital, was the capital city of the Fiore Kingdom. It was a massive city, probably the largest in the entire kingdom and incredibly densely populated. 

But now it was even busier as it was the time of the Grand Magic Games, arguably the busiest time of the year. Competing wizards and curious spectators come from all over. 

At the heart of the enormous city was the castle where Fiore's royal family resided: Mercurius, the tallest and most recognizable building and landmark in the city. 

The other most recognizable landmark resided in the west of the city, resting on top of a mountain, was a massive colosseum where the Games would be held: Domus Flau.

The competing teams for this year's Grand Magic Games are Fairy Tail, Sabertooth, Lamia Scale, Mermaid Heel, Blue Pegasus, and Quatro Cerberus or Quatro Puppy. 

Fairy Tail started out last, but now they're currently on the lead with Sabertooth in second place, followed by Lamia Scale in third tied with Mermaid Heel, Blue Pegasus is fifth, and Quatro Cerberus is last. 

However, what no one appeared to notice there was a dark and oppressive force advancing its way towards the kingdom. 

A massive ship with a fish theme, where the figurehead resembles a Dunkleosteus with an open maw and eyeholes with glowing "eyes". Additionally, there is a pair of fin-like protrusions on the side.

 Additionally, there is a pair of fin-like protrusions on the side

It's known as Edens One, the main flagship of Devil Hand. One of the most powerful and feared guilds in the entire magical world.

On the bridge of the ship stood Lucifer as she looked outside the window see their destination of Crocus. 

Lucifer: (looks at Y/N who is siting on his throne, smiles) We finally found our quarry. I believe the time is upon us, Master Ziggy.

Y/N: (smiled malevolently) Finally, after seven long years I get to see my old friends at Fairy Tail. I was but a child who was too weak to stand up to the likes of Zeref and Acnologia, but now I've been reborn as a man of machine and metal. 

The other Deadly Sins have all gathered along with Lucifer as they were prepared to unleash all the hell and darkness their master would request of them.

Y/N: The day is upon us! The Dragon King Festival draws near! It's time to get to work. The kingdom of Crocus will run red with the blood of Fairy Tail and every other guild left! 

*Meanwhile at Domus Flau* 

This was it, the day where this incredible tournament would come to a close, and the excitement couldn't be described with words. Fireworks went off above the Domus Flau colosseum while the audience cheered as loudly as they could.

Chapati: This is what we have all been waiting for, folks! It has been an exciting week, filled with incredible magic and emotional moments we will never forget! But today... one guild will be crowned number one in Fiore and winner of the Grand Magic Games! Ladies and gentlemen, it has been an honor to spend this time with you, and with my fellow commentator, the esteemed Mr. Yajima.