Chapt 3: Cleaning

Matteo:

Matteo:

I knew this girl was hot but damn..

"Yeah sure, Saturday works for me" Saturday is so far away.. She look at me expectantly "I'm not moving, darl." Copying her little nickname with a smirk.

"And why not? We've made our plan and I've gotten all I need. If you could leave that'd be great."

"Nah I'm quite comfy, and I'm enjoying the view." I open my legs wider into a more comfortable position, my eyes never leaving the face of this goddess infront of me except for the occasional flicker to her breasts.

She sighs running her hand down her face in annoyance. "Mr Matteo, leave."

"A please would be nice, maybe down on your knees to beg." Now she's smirking, I'm confused why is she smirking?

"Oh hunny, I would never get on my knees for you, let alone to beg. Stay here by all means, but I must warn you, it's my personal time now. I have a few calls to make so keep quiet will you?" With that she fetches her phone outta her pant pocket, making it slide down her waist slightly. She presses a few buttons and the puts her phone to her ear.

"Heyy, yes I'm great how are you? Oh yes that's good that's good, how was the case hun. Omg congrats, yea I'm just in my office and this douche won't leave. I know right so annoying."

She smirks at me and continues speaking to someone, hun? Who the hell is she calling hun?? "Okay cool, I'll clean up the office and get him outta my office asap." A small blush rises to her cheeks. "Yes it's a him, oh I never thought about that one sec."
Serenity lowers her phone and looks at me, "your pronouns are he him, correct?"

I look at her baffled. "Yes." I grit out annoyed. She lifts her phone to her ear again.

"Yeah see he is a he so stop 'calling me out' no I'm not a homophobe nor a transphobe whatever shut up, see you in ten. See ya love youu." She looks back up at me after hanging up.

"Now if you wouldn't mind leaving, I have a guest arriving soon." She beams at me thinking I'll actually leave.

"You said in ten, so I still have ten minutes until your guest arrives." She glared at me with her pretty mocha eyes. I roll my eyes, looking around her office. "You have ten minutes to clean up, better chop chop, princesa." And with that her glare hardens but a cute blush rises to her tan freckled skin.

She proceeds to stand and goes around picking up a few items, bending over, her ass in my direction. Oh my days I'm getting turned on a bit. I cough slightly to remind her I'm here, she turns her head smirking still bent over.

Oh crap that's hot, images pop in my head making me hard.

"Oh sh-shit look at the time, i-I gotta go, you know I'm a busy man." I rise from my seat stumbling over my words, my laptop discreetly hiding my erection. She straightens up and walks up to me touching my arm.

"Are you sure? I still have ten minutes." She winks at me seductively, while I shake my head.

"Uh no thank you I forgot about a meeting that starts soon, I gotta drive there and stuff. Don't wanna be late." She smirks knowingly at me.

"You're the boss, your allowed to be a bit late. Oh and did I tell you this room is sound proof."

I gape at her, while she starts laughing like a maniac. "I'm joking, I wouldn't even fuck you in your dreams." Welp that's embarrassing, and hurt my ego.

I feel my neck and ears burn up, crap now I'm blushing. I walk to her door still holding the laptop down there. "Ok, I'ma go now see you on Saturday miss Serenity." I open the door walking out, as I go to shut it I hear a laugh from behind me.

There's a short blonde chick laughing at me. "So you're the annoying douche?"

"Huh, I guess so. Matteo Rossi, who are you?" I ask, confused.

"Oh shit you're the Matteo Rossi? I'm Alexia Sanchez, Serenity's best friend." She holds out her hand and I shake it.

"Well I better get going nice to meet you Alexia." I start to walk away as I hear a muffled yell from her office.

"OMG HE REALLY THOUGHT!?!" Is shouted from her office, great now people know. My neck heats up again as I leave the building to my parked car.

A/N
782 words
I don't know what this is but whatever.
I completely forgot I made a name for the best friend already and was about to call her "Emily Stone"..

Lemme know if I made any grammar or spelling mistakes

Gab out xx