Not so Fun in the Sand.

Millie drove everyone to the party. Her car was the only one that could mostly fit everyone. She parked on the side of the road before the they all scrambled to get out and walk down the hill towards the beach.
Something about Millie is that the beach is her favorite place in the world. Nothing bad could ever happen there. The sun was setting on the water and a breeze flew through her hair. She took everything in as she stepped into the sand. She was surrounded by people she loved, a fire, s'mores, drinks and food, volleyball, and the ocean.
"Let's go play some volleyball!" Miles said happily taking Millies hand and walking towards the sand volleyball pit.

Twenty-five minutes of playing volleyball and it was Millie's turn to serve. She threw the ball up above her head and hit it at the perfect time. JJ, who was standing at the net turned his face to look back but when he did the ball was too low and hit him right in his forehead.
Millie gasped - her hands flew up to her face - covering her mouth. " I am so sorry. Are you alright?" She asked touching his arm.
" Damn. You got a good arm Mills." He said touching his head where the ball had hit. "I'm alright i'll probably just need some ice." He said. "I'll get some for you. Here, come on." She said grabbing his arm and taking him toward the drinks. "I'll just be here." Miles sighed - he was jealous.
JJ sat on one of the many beach chairs surrounding a pile of wood that would later be lit on fire. Millie walked over to the many coolers lined up and put some ice onto a few napkins. She walked over to where JJ was sitting and held the ice up to his head. They held eye contact until JJ glanced at her lips before speaking.
"We can go back Mills. I'll play with one hand. Plus your boyfriend is probably waiting for you anyways." He said standing up and slowly headed towards the volley ball pit. They walked over together and Millie noticed a few team members missing.
"Hey where'd Miles go?" She asked one of the other guys on their team. "Him and some red head walked off somewhere together." The guy said before throwing the ball up into the air and hitting a perfect serve. "Do you know who it was?" Millie asked. "Umm, I think he called her Holly? Or something." The guy said receiving the ball tossed back at him for his second serve. "Hailey?" Ken asked confused. "Thats the one." He snapped and smiled - proud of himself for remembering - before serving the ball again.
Millie walked towards the water where a big group of people were at with a confused look on her face looking for her boyfriend and her friend. Everyone that was down in the water had been making their way up to the bonfire seeing as it was getting darker and colder. Millie turned around seeing JJ behind her and behind him she saw Miles and Hailey on the top of the hill where the road was and the cars were parked. She gagged at what she saw. They had been making out up against her car and Millie watched as they crawled into it together. JJ turned around and it took him a second but he saw too.
He chased after Millie but she had already set her mind on confronting them. She got up to where the car was and pounded on the windows and the doors. They both crawled out of the backseat and Kennedy slapped Miles in his face. "What the hell?!" She yelled tempted to slap him again.
"Oh come on Millie! I've been trying with you for ten months and we haven't gotten anywhere did you really think there wasn't other girls?" He said back in attempt to "defend" himself somehow. "Other girls? You mean this is something you've been doing since we started dating?!" She yelled going to hit him but JJ grabbed her waist to hold her back before she could get into too deep of trouble.
"You're an asshole! You were my first kiss. You knew I was set on waiting until marriage to do anything. Wha- what did you think I would just eventually give in to you?" She asked. His silence was a good enough answer for her. "Oh. My. God!" She went to hit him again but this time JJ beat her to the punch. "Oh my God. J! Stop!" She tried to get him off of Miles when Hailey slapped her so hard her nose started bleeding. She felt the blood flow down her face when she got up and tackled Hailey to the ground. JJ was on top of Miles strangling him when he got distracted by what Millie was saying to Hailey.
She was hovering over her screaming "I am going to fucking kill you!" While JJ was distracted Miles punched him in the jaw and ran over to Millie and Hailey. He shoved Millie to the side and grabbed Hailey. They both stood up and ran off holding hands. Millie watched as she rubbed the blood off of her face with the back of her hand. She realized JJ was still on the pavement and quickly crawled to where he was.
"J! J!" She repeated lightly hitting his face to get him to open his eyes at least. When he slowly opened his eyes she sighed in relief and laid her forehead against his chest. "Oh thank God." She lifted her head back up and looked back at his face. Examining the few spots Miles managed to get a punch in at. She noticed he was slowly starting to close his eyes again.
"Hey. Keep your eyes open you might have a concussion from hitting the ground." She said.
She stood up and offered him both of her hands to help him up too. Once he was on his feet they came face to face. The same way they had been when Millie was holding the ice to his face.
He brought up his hand to her face and traced the line under her nose that dipped a little bit into her lip as well. It had previously been bleeding pretty bad. One of Haileys rings must of cut her.
"I should get you home." Millie says grabbing the arm JJ had on her face but not moving it away. "Okay." He said almost so quiet she couldn't hear it but she did. He glanced at her lips again. Why would he glance at her lips again? He must of thought Millie was in shock from the way she was still staring at him and hadn't moved so he guided her to the car. "I'll drive." She said. "No. I will." He insisted. "You got punches to the head. I only got one and it was to my lip. Im driving." She said in a sort of scary way. That was the police chief from her dad coming out of her. "Alright. Jeez." He said then walking to the passenger side of the car.

Millie woke up on top of JJ in a sort of familiar room. JJ was pulling her onto him. Their skin was clinging together. One of his arms was wrapped around her upper waist and the other was placed on the back of her hair. His fingers dug through her hair. The events that took place last night came running back into her mind. She dug her head in the crevice of JJ's neck. She was crying. How could she not? The guy she thought she'd be with forever had been cheating on her their whole relationship because he was only after one thing. She must of woken JJ up because his hand that was placed on her back was now rubbing it and so was the hand in her hair. It's safe to say the beach is no longer Millies favorite place to be.