fifteen

YOUR POV

I shuffled into the movie room to see everything gone. Nothing but a crib, rocking chair, changing table, and every other piece of baby bullshit you'd need to take care of a child.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL OF THIS?!" I screamed, sitting my bottle on a stack of story books.

Camila and Mike walked into the room and my hands rested on my hips.

"Now, Y/N, don't be mad." He said with firm conviction.

"Be mad?! HOW CAN I NOT BE MAD WHEN OVER 1,600 MOVIES THAT I HAND PICKED FOR YEARS ON END IS REPLACED BY A FUCKING CRIB AND SOME BABY BOTTLES."

"Look," He explained trying to calm me down, "I offered for Dan and Mary to pick a room for Nicholas and they wanted this one. You know how they are."

"MIKE, DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF?! YOU ARE DOING THINGS FOR THE MAN AND WOMAN WHO HAVE ABUSED ME TIME AND TIME AGAIN. DO I NOT MEAN ANYTHING ANYMORE?!" I wasn't jealous. No, I was pissed. I'm getting replaced more and more.

"Y/N, I'm just trying to give this kid some chances that you never had."

I wasn't listening, "Where the hell are my movies."

"Storage."

I couldn't help but take my anger out on the rocking chair by pushing it over on the side and picking my beer up to take a drink, "I'm going to take a nap unless you fucked with my room."

I pushed passed Camila roughly and went to the kitchen to grab another beer before making eye contact to Nicholas. Sending that infant a word of advice, "This isn't over, you spawn of Satan."

--

My eyes groggily opened to see a half drank beer on the side table and my bed was empty.

4:56 PM

I picked up the bottle and took a drink of the warm beverage almost puking at the now flat drink. But I'm not one to waste so I quickly chugged the beer and sat the bottle to the side before getting up and walking downstairs.

Camila and Mike were in the living room watching some Little Einstein wanna be shit while playing with Nicholas. I decided to stay as far away from that as possible since I'm not on good terms with any of them.

I grabbed a new drink from the fridge and walked out to the back room and grabbed my phone from my pocket.

6 NEW TEXT MESSAGES

• Lern Jergi (2)
• Mama Ally (3)
• Scoots (1)

I decided to go down the line and start with Lauren.

Lern Jergi: hey there baby girl!

Lern Jergi: how's h-town?

Y/N: a work in progress I guess. that shit baby is here tho t(-.-t)

Lern Jergi: is that your own middle finger emoji?

Y/N: yea cause they've yet to make one

Lern Jergi: well don't call lil Nicky that. he's a cute kid who needs a sister to look up to

Y/N: oh god. camila got you calling him that too? kms

Lern Jergi: kms?

Y/N: kill. myself. I saw some kids writing it the other day when I posted a selfie lmao I'm guessing it also works as a term of endearment.