day 22 os by @love is Moran aka ruhi

So aaj ka

[Woh Din Bhi Kya Din Thhey]

It was already 5 years sincs the first batch of Mission Ghar Ghar Mein Soldiers successfully passed out being commandos. Every Cadet was now settled in their lives living their lives as successful commandos. Monami was the head trainer of Deolali branch of Parakram SAF while Karan was the Academic head of the same branch. Sidsa were transferred to Bundelkhand branch of Parakram SAF after Sid's training completed. Koezi too were shifted to Punjab as Faizi was heading the Punjab branch of Parakram SAF. Rest all too were living a peaceful life performing missions whenever needed and occasionally meeting each other. On personal side Koezi got married almost immediately after Koel's training got over but Sidsa took some to convince their specially Sanju's parents. Even Moran tried to mend things between Monami and her dad but seeing no hope from that Monami just accepted the fact. Though Karan could never stand Dr. Mahajan still for Monami even he too tried to fix the problems between them but eventually nothing happened so they got married in an intimate court marriage with just Bhabhi, Baby, Koezi and Sidsa (There's no Param Bhaiya track here). At this point Koezi were married for 5 year while Sidsa and Moran were married for 2 and 3 years respectively.

One fine Sunday which was their weakly holiday for everyone in Parakram SAF, Deolali after lunch time out Paltan was having a group video call as this was the only way they could connect now. Though they wanted to meet a lot of times and even planned but ultimately one or other had to cancel the plan due to their personal or professional reason. They were talking normally when someone rang the doorbell of Moran's quarter.

Monami: *listening the doorbell* Karan aa gaya shayad. Chalo main baad mein baat karti hu

Sid: Aye baad mein baat karna woh thik hai par mil kab sakti hai tu

Monami: *while going to open the door* Areh yaar main kya karu last time jab plan kiya tha tab last moment pe mera mission aa gaya tha main toh ready hi thi na

Sumanji: Sumanji keh rahi hai iss baar toh milna hi chahiye na kabse nahi mili Sumanji tum sabse

Chitra: *sadly* #Right. #Let's #plan something na

Monami: Toh karo rok kaun raha hai

She said while opening the door. Karan entered inside and as per their habit side hugged Monami and kissed her temple unknowingly earning a lot of teasing gazes for Monami.

Rest all: Awwww

Karan: *looking around* Yeh kya tha?

Monami: Areh woh call pe thi. Tumhara kaam ho gaya? *Karan nodded* Thik hai jao fresh ho jao.

Karan nodded and went to get freshen up while joining the video again she glared at everyone in an attempt to hide her blush.

Monami: Kya hai *mimicking them* Awwwww.....

Chitra: #You guys are #still so #loveydovey

Monami: *changing the topic* Accha thik hai ab topic se mat bhatko let's plan something

Bala: Areh karo karo jaldi kuch plan karo Bala ko bhi shaitan ka saala bane bohot time ho gaya hai

Monami: Toh sabka schedule dekh lo jab free honge toh plan kar lenge kuch

Rest all too agreed to that then talking on some more random things they hung up the call. Later that day as per Moran's Sunday routine they were in their balcony enjoying the sunset with a cup of hot coffee made by his Rani Sahiba and his Rani Sahiba being snuggled into his arms. Though it was a no-phone hour still the continuous buzzing of Monami's phone annoyed them both.

Karan: Rani Sahiba aapka phone baj raha hai

Monami: Suna maine let that be baad mein check karti hu

Karan: Itni baar baj raha hai important bhi ho sakta hai dekh lo ekbar