Ten

After eating ramyeon taehyung helped his Hyung to put all the groceries on their places and cleaning the kitchen, trying to now each other more by asking small question during their work.

The feelings was heart warming all they want to bask in each other's warmth but they both were very well aware that they don't have any rights on each other.

After helping his Hyung taehyung went back to living room and starts recalling his notes for upcoming exams after one and half hour Jungkook also joined him after taking a long bath now all dressed up in his pajamas sitting opposite to taehyung in couch holding his laptop and bundle of notes trying to read something.

But soon he gave up and joined taehyung on the couch who was yawning and trying to focus on his book.
"What are you reading beautiful...??" Jungkook asked wrapping his arm around taehyung's curvey waist.

"Ohh just trying to prepare to oncology exams....!!! But it's too boring Hyung" taehyung complained putting his head on Jungkook's shoulder covering his mouth with one of his hand to stop his yawn.

"My petals seems to be tired today....?? Why don't to take a good slumber and resumes your studies by tomorrow morning after I went to hospital...humm....??" Jungkook asked bring him closed to his chest.

" Hmm okiee...but taetae can sleep with hungiee....??? Hyungiee feels so warm...!!" Taehyung says snuggling more into jungkook's chest.

Jungkook was speechless for a moment....he know it wasn't right but it still felt so right to him and he can't imagine to say no to the younger...."yeah you can share a bed with hyungiee....!! Now come I will tuck you in ...!!" Jungkook says patting taehyung's shoulder and getting up come the couch.

But he halted in his steps when taehyung make grabbing hands towards him like a toddler.
" Carry me Hyung....!!!"

Jungkook felt like his heart was beating in his ears after listening to such blissful words....

All he want to eat the younger because his cuteness and charm was becoming irresistible by every passing moment.

"Okiee come my little baby ... hyungiee will carry you ....!!!" By saying this Jungkook carry taehyung in his arms and went towards his room.

Jungkook's bed were large enough for both of them he lay the younger on the left side of bed and cover his body with duvet and went to his side scratching his nape nervously.

"Why are you not sleeping hyung...??" Taehyung asked him after noticing the older in a turmoil.

"Aaa__umm actually taehyung....I just don't want to make you feel uncomfortable...you may sleep I will sleep later" he says still facing the french window avoiding to look at the younger.

"And how will hyung make me feel uncomfortable??" Taehyung asked sitting on the bed all focused to jungkook.

"I'm not use to sleep with clothes on...i-i mean I can't sleep with my shirt on...!!" He did says he's use to sleep only in boxers and he's showing this courtesy to wear something at home is just for the sake of younger as he didn't want to runied his innocence or more he don't want to make himself embarrassed Infront of younger again.

Jungkook looked at taehyung after noticing unusual silence from the younger who's face was covered with red hue.

"You can sleep shirtless hyung... don't worry I will not take advantage of you....im a good boy...!!" Taehyung says hurriedly laying down on the bed, covering his face with duvet.

Jungkook chuckle on younger's reaction and start unbuttoning his shirt.

Taehyung felt a dip in bed and all of sudden his body covered with sweat...he's feeling all giddy...all his blood gathered in his cheeks....which turned hot like hell.....

He took a deep breath and close his eyes trying to calm his racing heart.

He opened his one eye and try to look towards Jungkook who was lying at the far end of the bed facing the window trying to sleep or you can say trying to divert his mind from a epitome of beauty lying behind him.

A soft smile creaped on his face when he felt a taehyung scoot near him and the a soft arm wrapped around his naked chest.

"Goodnight Hyungiee....!!" Taehyung says nuzzling his head on the bare back of Jungkook while his hand was slowly patting the chest of Jungkook like he was trying to calm his racing heart.

"Goodnight petal" Jungkook says placing his one hand on taehyung's hand above his heart and close his eyes.

Moment later both bed mate's were drifted in Dreamland.

____________________

Next morning taehyung woke up in afternoon all alone in the bed...he looked at the wall clock and his mother hung open after reading the time....12:47 fuck.

Hqe ran out of the room to check of Jungkook is still at home or not....

But it was enough to make his mood sore when he didn't find the older but all prepared breakfast with a note to eat all the breakfast and prepare for his exams.

"Damn it....why didn't he woke me up....??? Wae....??? " , taehyung's eyes started brimming with salty water he kicked the chair hard and scream at the sudden pain emerging from his toe which got hurt in the rage of his owner.

___________________

Jungkook woke up with the most pleasant mood in the morning but a single massage from his parents was enough to destroy his mood....!!!

"We are expecting you on a dinner tonight.... don't make us wait long like a good child you are....!!! Be on time....!! I have urgent meeting with a client after the dinner"

This was the single message from his mother which was more then enough to remind him that he's a worthless burden to his parents.... specially to his mother who beauty he ruined during her pregnancy and leave her with stretch marks as a regret for her entire life.

___________________