The sword

The cold breeze hit. His face as he tried to look for the sword. It felt like someone was watching. But he could not figure out who was watching.... As the wind ran through the dead trees it felt like you could hear the whispers of souls. He stumbled through the snow and as he looked up, he saw the ruins. The legend was true. If you went through the forest and followed the shadows, you would stumble apon the enchanted ruins. That means beyond this point you should see the cave that held the sword but some of the legends say it was cursed a long time ago from the battle between the ancients and the dark forces. He did not care. All he wanted to do was make his father proud. So, he would feel his father's love like he saw it happening to the other kids, but he never knew why his father was indifferent towards him. He never knew why. Thinking about it all he felt was. Rage and pitifulness. A few tears dripped down his face because thinking of this just made him more pitiful. But it also reminded him why he had to keep looking. He would slowly walk to the cave's entrance. He has heard of people trying to do the same thing but most of them went missing or were never heard from. Ever. Again. That was a risk he was willing to take to just make his father proud of him for once. He held his head down low as he walked in, but he noticed statues that looked like people he knew. But. Then he realized they... They.... T-T-They were the people who went missing!!! What if this was his fate? What if this is where he would die?! And he will not get another chance to make his father proud?!.... Will he turn out like them, and his father would never notice...He was missing in the first place.... He continued, knowing there was a chance he could die here...Alone. But even if he did die his death would bring peace to his father what if that is what will make his father proud...For once but it was still the risk he was willing to take... He walked further within the cave, and he could hear water dripping from the roof and soon the sound of insects would send shivers down his spine. The smell of rotten maggots and blue cheese was apparent too. After a few more steps. There was the sword. Shining with all its glory and it felt like it was whispering to him. Like it was telling him to get closer to take it... The red ruby on it was like it was the colour of red wine and now do not let me start on the handle. It was black and made with leather from a deer. He stepped closer to it and the moon appeared shining on the sword to pull him in. He stepped forward to grasp onto the handle and it fell. Soft but also hard at the same time. His emotions started to build up inside him and now all he felt was. Envy. His heart bottled up with all of his emotions as the dark forces were leashed apon him cursing him. As for a lot of the legends that were true, it was cursed. All he wanted to do was make his father proud but now all he felt against him was rage. (This may or may not be continued but if you have any ideas or someone has done something like this, please tell me so I can give credit and continue with ideas. And yes, a child wrote this please do not be creepy or I will block you)

hopeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें