♧♤PART 36♤♧

Kabir's pov

God!!! This woman is mad!! She has guts, she is small but hitts very hard, well she really knows karate.

I looked at her disappearing figure, she sat on the dining table looking at me with a smirk, to be honest she is looking damn hot.

I placed all the dishes on the table and served her, I was about to pass the soup to her but she immediately shook her head saying.

Siya: no i don't like soup am okay with butter breads and eggs.

I nodded my head and didn't asked anything as I don't want to force her for anything.

I served soup for myself and the sat on the chair, i felt gaze at me, I look at her direction and saw her looking at me already but she quickly looked away when our eyes met, i frowned my brows in confusion but shrugged it off and look at her atleast she is eating without arguing.

I served orange juice for her and myself and then took my spoon and drank the soup, I felt a burning sensation on my tongue.

It was so spicy that my eyes waters as I can't tolerate spicy food because I am allergic to spicy food, I wanted to drink water but I saw that Siya was looking at me controlling her smile, I smiled in my mind.

So she deliberately put more chili, that's why she agreed to cook so easily, without drinking water I drank my soup looking into her eyes, controlling my cough as my whole throat and mouth was burning so badly and I drank that soup till.

Siya: stop it!!! Why are you having this when you know that it's spicy.

Siya's pov

I held his hand and kept the spoon on the side, he knew it was very spicy then why was he drinking it?

He smiled and said looking at me with soft eyes and said.

Kabir: because it was made by you isn't it?

He said and my eyes waters without wasting time I ran to the kitchen and i took milk from the refrigerator and ran outside to give him milk, I made him drink milk by my own hand, am feeling guilty, why I did this, his eyes were all red and teary, i unknownly wipe the side of his eyes and he looked at me while drinking the milk.

Siya: you are an idiot!!!

I said and he wiped my tears which was flowing without my knowledge.

Kabir: don't cry siya, am fine.

Siya: shut up, you should be angry on me kabir!!!

I yelled on him and he smile softly making me feel more guilty but my heart beat raised when he.

Kabir: are you worrying about me wifey.

He said and i looked away as my heart skip a beat, I don't know what am I feeling like this, yes butterflies in the stomach!!!

When he called me wifey, he fucking called me wifey!!!

I shook my head saying.

Siya: n-not at all, just had this breads and eggs Mr.singhaniya.

I said and sat on my chair then started taking the bite of my bread when suddenly he started coughing loudly and I look up at him, his face was all red, I can see the veins of his neck they were poping out, i stood up from my place and patted his back.

Siya: what happened to you Mr.singhaniya? Are you okay?

I asked worriedly continuously rubbing his back as he was coughing very badly I'm sure his throat must be hurting while coughing like a maniac.