CHAPTER 7!

JAMIES POV:

So, today I'm gonna be in sooo much trouble. Let me just give you a rewind of what happened in class.

( I walk to Algebra 2 class with Olivia and we sit down in our usual seats in the back. My least favorite teacher Mrs. Lopez is here, I swear she's had it out for me for two years! I can't stand her and neither can Liv. She starts teaching and I get bored so I get on my phone and play games. I don't notice that she walks around behind us. She clears her throat making both of us turn around. )

Mrs. Lopez - Do you girls have your homework?

( Olivia rolls her eyes and hands her a paper packet that was our assignment. )

Jamie - Oh darn, I forgot mine in my locker.

Mrs. Lopez - Go get it.

Olivia - Jamie I'll walk with you.

( She grabs my hand and pulls me out of the classroom. )

Jamie - Crap Livvy I didn't do it.

Olivia - Just fake sick and go to the nurse, she'll send you to our room. Do your assignment there. I'll bring you lunch later.

( I nod and thank her and make my way to the bathroom. I get really hot water from the sink and put it on my forehead to act as sweat. I then go to the nurses office. I start to lean up against the wall groaning and holding my head. )

Nurse Amanda - Oh honey are you okay?

( She says helping me to a seat in her office. )

Jamie - No I feel really sick.

( I say still holding my head. She puts a thermometer in my mouth. )

Nurse Amanda - I'm sorry sweetie, can you tell me what's wrong?

Jamie - My head is pounding and I feel like I'm gonna be sick.

( She puts the back of her hand on my head and gasps when she sees how hot it is. )

Nurse Amanda - Oh my! You're burning up.

( She exclaims as she takes out the thermometer and puts a cold rag on my head to cool me off. )

Jamie - I know I feel sooooo bad.

( Dang I'm a pretty good actress! She's totally buying it. She gives me a sick note and tells me I can go to my dorm for the remainder of the school day. I thank her and head to Liv and I's room. I plop down on the couch with a big bowl of chocolate ice cream and watch cartoons. About 2 hours later I get a text message from Felipe. )

Felipe - Mi amor where are you? I thought we were meeting for lunch.

( Dang! What do I say? I start to type then erase it multiple times not knowing what to say. If he thinks I'm sick he'll come here to check on me. I'll just not answer. I get another text. )

Felipe - Are you okay angel?

( I feel bad ignoring him but I can't let him find out I faked sick or he'll blister my ass. A few minutes later the door opens and thank goodness It's Liv. She hands me a lunch tray. )

Olivia - Dude Felipe is looking for you.

Jamie - Crap did he talk to you?

Olivia - Yeah I told him that you were probably in the bathroom and hurried here before he could ask me any other questions.

Jamie - He texted me and I didn't respond.

Olivia - Well he's gonna find you sooner or later.

Jamie - I know, I know.