A BITCH

Welcome back!!! I'm sorry that i am not able to write more of this story since i thought that this story sound boring but since there is someone who ask me to update so here i am!!!

HAPPY READING!

"Ai'Fourth,are you okay?"asked his brother, Joong who was worried about him

"I'm okay phi,don't worry about me.It's not like you don't know me"smirking.

"I know how strong your ability is but i'm just worried about you na,you don't know who that guy is"
"i don't care and i don't wanna know about it, i know he is not an ordinary guy but it's none of my problem"said fourth while rolling his eye

"haishhh there is no point of advising you,you should followed what your brother said,you know?"joong said with an annoying tone.
"khap phi,stop it na.we are here to eat not arguing,i am already so hungry naaa" fourth said since he was very hungry from the beginning.
Meanwhile phuwin just laughing hear these two brothers arguing in front of him
and then they started to eat

"fourth,this is my friend that i have told you about before,his name is phuwin"said joong introducing his friend to fourth.
fourth turn to phuwin and said "nice to meet you,phi"he smiled a little
"khap,nice to meet you too,fourth.i hope we can get along well na"said phuwin smilling
"khap phi" and then they continuing eating their food again

i hope we can get along well na"said phuwin smilling"khap phi" and then they continuing eating their food again

the three of them are walking to class since the recess time is already over.....but their step stop when they see a guy being bully and that makes fourth smilling with a scary smile. (I know you guys can't imagine it since i don't think there is any scary smile from fourth,he is too cute to be scary!!!)

"let go of me,saint(his crying)why are you hating me so much?what did i do wrong,huh? i'm sorry but please don't hurt me"that guy begged.
that guy name saint just laughing and continuing grabbing that guy hair,make him cried more.

"you don't do anything wrong!i just hate you and felt disgusted by your existence in this campus!such a poor guy!a poor guy like you don't deserve to study in a same campus as me" said saint while laughing evily

"that looks fun(smirking)phi,you guys wait here for a minute na,i will go there for a second"said fourth who are watching that scene from far.

"hey,stop your evil doing now"said fourth while going closer to them with no expression on his face.
"cehhh,who are you?don't you dare to stop me, you are just the owner of the campus,you think you can fight me or you want to be bully too?"said saint while laughing crazily

"stop with your empty talk(smirk)even if i am not the owner of this campus,you will never win against me,saint(going towards saint) cause you don't know who i am!!!"said fourth
the other student who are passing by start stoping just to see they argue.

""do you think i'm scared of you?hell nah. i am the queen of this campus,so no one can win against me and it is including you"said saint proudly
"i don't care if you are queen or maid in my campus,it is none of my business but still i don't want to see a bullying happen in my campus!don't feel to proud just because you are good looking and rich"said fourth while smirk.

"what do you know about me?aren't you just the same as me?like to bully someone"

"don't compare me with you,okay bitch?do you think i'm lowly like you who like to bully someone just for fun?"said fourth with a really calm tone

he is silenced by what fourth said. "teerak,look at this new guy,he said i am a bitch"said saint with a disgusting tone when gemini arrived.
gemini go near saint or more accurate his boyfriend,saint....

"alai?what happen?"he said with a cold look on his face.
"teerak,this guy called me a lowly boy!i cannot accept this..he was just a new student but already being arrogant"

"cihhh,a couple full of drama...it is such a disgusting scenery to watch"fourth said making his voice a little bit higher then before.
gemini who heard him felt angry and go towards him and then.....????

That's all for today okay...it is already so late in my country and i still have exam in this week.I will be answering history tomorrow so goodbye.If you guys urged me to update then i will surely update as fast as i can.