406

I was hiding in my room talking to my dad. "Where did you go assface" She shouts from the hallway. Rafe better wake up soon. "I'm just around the corner," My dad says on the phone. I could see the lights flashing from my window. Within seconds I heard a gunshot. A body flops down onto the ground. "Rafe!" is all I could think about. I run into Rafe's closet finding his other gun. I ran out of the room and there she was lying dead on the floor. "Do we really have to kill everyone from your mom's side?" says Rafe. I look at him with relief. "Thank you" I sighed with relief. 

The front door opens revealing my dad with his gun. "Where is she?" He shouts from downstairs. "Dad I'm ok" I shout from upstairs. He gets up the stairs. As he looks at me, he looks at Rafe who also had a gun, but also blood filling his shoes. "You saved my daughter". Rafe nods his head, "It's my job sir" Rafe grins. "So what do we do with her?" My dad asks. "I have an idea". I take out my phone to call John B. "Tell everyone to come down to Tannyhill, we have a job to do". 

After waiting half an hour, they all were there. My dad had no idea what we were going to do, instead, I plan on telling him later. Sarah barges in first followed by the rest. "Up here" I shout. I could hear their footsteps, and the next thing I knew all of them were in shock. "What did you do?!" Kie panics. "She tried to kill me" I shrug my shoulders. "You guys are gonna help Rafe and I take this body to the lake. "So the cops will think it's a suicide?" asked Pope. "Yup". 

We all put on gloves to carry the body out in a tarp. Rafe was waiting for me in his truck as we were loading the body onto the back. "I don't think I can deal with any more dead bodies," said Kie. "It smells bad already," says Sarah. Just when we finally placed the body onto the back of the truck, I let the girls go in the car with Rafe and me while the boys sat on the back of the truck. "Do you guys want to put something on the radio? It's kind of awkward with all of this silence" says Rafe. I punch him lightly on his shoulder. "What?" He mouths back. "Don't even try it You piece of shit" says Pope. Rafe pushes down on the break making the ones in the car go a bit forward. "What did you just call me?" Rafe changes his tone. "Baby please" I look him in the eyes. 

The car ride goes back to silence. When we get to the docks, we all get out and get on Rafe's boat. To get everyone to get along with Rafe, I locked the doors to the wheel as we got to the middle of the lake ready to drop the body. "You guys ready?" I asked them. Everyone nods. On the count of three, we drop the body into the water. "I never liked that crazy aunt of yours," John B says as he wraps his arms around my shoulder. "You have a point, she was always that psycho" I laughed. Just when the body finally hit the bottom of the lake, it was time for the operation to get the group together. I quickly sneak in before anyone can notice and lock the door. "Hey, who has the key?" Kie asks. "Let me give it a go, yeah?" says Cleo. She pushes the door trying to get it open. "That's weird. I swear I had them in my pocket" Rafe searches for the keys in his pockets. 

"It's up here. Now I'm not starting the boat until you guys all get along" I shout from the driver's seat. "What the fuck Y/n" they all shout. "I love you all, but I really want you guys to". I go into the bedroom downstairs to ignore them for a little while, so they can settle down. 

Hours later, I check the time revealing 2:45 AM. I could hear them arguing throughout the whole night. I placed my head under my pillow to try and fall asleep again. I took a couple of naps in between. When the sun was starting to rise again, I went back up to see Rafe sleeping with John B head to head while the others were huddled next to each other. "I think it's time" I whisper to myself. I unlock the door. I go back up and start the boat. I slowly start to drive back to the dock. 

After driving for about ten minutes or so, I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I turn around seeing Cleo and Pope. "Fuck you" Pope lightly punches my shoulder and then hugs me. Cleo follows and hugs him as well. "I hope you guys come to amends," I tell him. "It's a promise," said Cleo. "Not a promise, but I'll try to be calm when he's around," said Pope. "Let me take control" I heard JJ shout from behind. "Good morning to you too".