jealous ❗️

y/n dom
billie sub

"billie come onn. you always do this shitt!" i yelled while billie just went off into another store. we were at the mall and this one girl was checking me out. like looking me up and down biting her lip smiling and all that shit. billie noticed and wasn't happy about it. i go and enter the same store she's at and run up to her. "billie please, can we atleast go home and not do this in public?" i whine.

she gives me a stern look before grabbing my hand and we walk out of the store and to the exit of the mall. once we made it to the car she was going to open the car door for me but grabs my by the waist instead. "damn baby, i can't blame that girl for checking you out. look at you.." she said in my ear while resting her hands on my waist then sliding them down my curves. "but i can't have people staring at what's mine" she said then kissed my neck. then let me go and went to get into the car.

i knew what she was doing. it happens all the time. she tries to get me all worked up just to leave me hanging. but today i'm not giving in.
on the way home she kept her hand on my thigh sliding it close to my core then sliding it back down. i tried not to give in but she earned a few whimpers.

once we made it home she really started to try. she wore a white button up with nothing else on

 she wore a white button up with nothing else on

(😍😍)

(😍😍)

god she looked so hot. i wanted to give in right then and there. "billieee" i whined. "yes mama?" she said innocently. she walked up to me and kissed me. funny how she was the shorter one yet she was still the top in the relationship. but today that was gonna change. she kept backing us up until i hit the wall. but i picked her up and turned so i had her pinned. i broke the kiss and whispered into her ear "todays gonna be different" i began kissing her neck. leaving marks everywhere. "you look so pretty when you have my marks all over you baby". billie let out a whimper. "p-please y/n.."
"wow i didn't think you'd give in so easily.." i teased. "please what baby? use your words, i wanna hear your pretty voice"
"p-please please fuck me y/n..."
"mmm using your words like a good girl.." i pull her back in for another kiss while unbuttoning her shirt. once it was off i grabbed her and put her on the bed.
____________________________________
i caught ur dirty ass.
IM SORRY IF YOUR READING THIS I LOVE YOU
maybe the full thing is in my drafts.. maybe i'll post it 🤷🏻‍♀️.