Chapter 7

*A couple weeks later*
Justin's Point Of View:
I was at Joann's getting Stevi some fabric to make curtains when I saw a guy pull up on a motor cycle. When he took off his helmet I got a clear view of him, it was Nat, Stevi's abusive ex. He walked up to me with an angry look on his face. Then he spoke in a deep voice that was just as deep as mine.
Nat: Listen here Bieber, Stevi likes you and her parents and I feel she needs to be with a man, not a baby faced guy like you!
I could not believe what that jerk just said to me!
Justin: I love her.
Nat: Yeah right you'll just leave a beautiful 17 year old like her for someone else and break her heart. If I was you I would leave and never return and let me return Stevi back to Jersey.
Justin: I won't let you take her you creep.
Nat: (Get's on his motorcycle and puts on his helmet) Oh but I will one day.
Justin: How did you find us anyway?
Nat: (Picks up his iPhone) I tracked her iPhone.
At that moment I was so mad I grabbed Nat's iPhone and I crushed it to pieces.
Justin: Get out of here you creep!
Nat: Drives away.
When I got home I told Stevi what happened and I told her we needed to go to the train station and leave Pennsylvania and she agreed.