3 - Po-Po

When I woke up I felt a sudden blast of cold air hit my face. I immediately tried to get up only to be stop by a all to familiar pain in my head.

/Well clearly that wasn't a very good idea,/ I thought.

           I was suddenly brought out of my thought when I heard the door open.

/Wait, this isn't the streets, how am I just realizing this now?!?!/

"Oh your awake, poor things probably scared out of your mind. I'll go and get the doctor for you." Said a rather good proportioned nurse.

           She seemed nice too bad; I didn't need any help from anyone before so why did I need help now? Besides I didn't want any to begin with. I tried once again to get up this time ignoring the pain. Thankfully I was successful in sitting up straight, unsuccessful in trying to keep the noise to a minimum. Before I could dwell more in my thoughts the door opened once again only this time there was a doctor in the doorway.

"Oh my, you really shouldn't be sitting up, you damaged your ribs pretty bad back there son." The doctor said as he started to walk closer to me.

"Your lucky, most people would've been paralyzed by the forces of the impacted, thankfully you only fractured three of your ribs, broke your right leg, and fractured your left wrist." The doctor went on.

/Well isn't that just great, now how will I get out of here/

"Well since you seem fine I'll let your visitors let you know your awake!"

/I'm sorry, visitors? I hardly know anyone let alone anyone who'd be considered about me!/

          Just as the doctor left the room, a man dressed rather nicely for someone visiting another person in a hospital walks in along with a homeless looking man and a few more people that I didn't really pay attention to wake in as well.

"Hello there, is it okay if I ask you a couple questions? Your see I'm a detective-" The person now know as a detective began to say before I cut him off.

"Look I don't really care about what you have to say so let's just get this over with. The sooner this is over the sooner I can get outta here."

"Okay then, what exactly did you see the villain doing?"

"Villain? I didn't see anything."

"Okay... What exactly were you doing I'm such a secluded alleyway?"

"It's a short cut" I answered sharply.

"Shortcut to where?" The detective asked rather suspiciously.

"Train station."

"And why were you going to the train station?"

"I thought you wanted to know about the villain attack."

"Yes but-"

"Great because all I know is that one minute I was walking down the alley way, and the next I was slammed into a wall then bombarded by reporters, then I ended up here, there we done now?"

"Look kid I'm gonna get straight to the point okay?"

"Fuck you"

"Sigh, what were you doing with a quirk rewind serum?"

/What is he talking about? What does he mean by 'quirk rewind serum' and why the hell would I even have that?! Wait a damn minute, the box, that fucking box, they opened it didn't they, fuck, fuck me, fuck you, fuck the sky, fuck the moon, fuck money, fuck the moon, and most importantly fuck allmight/

"What the hell do you mean?" I finally said.

"Look kid, we're gonna have to take you into custody." The hobo looking man responded.

"FUCK NO BITCHES!" I screamed.

I then attempted to jump at of bed hoping for an adrenaline rush, but when my feet hit the ground I collapsed.

/FUCK MY LUCK/