Chapter 1

Felix's POV

" You finally made it Chris, this is the store owner Felix." The male I now know as Hongjoong speaks up addressing the brown haired male 'Chris', and I turn to him with a smile. 

"It's nice to meet you, welcome to my store." The male smiles as I finish speaking and extends his hand which I take shaking firmly in greeting before withdrawing my hand back to my side. 

"It's nice to meet you too, it's quite a lovely store already." Chris replies as he scans the surrounds a sense of pride filling my chest at the kind words. After chatting for a few more minutes with the two males I return to work while they wander the store busying myself with different cleaning and organizing tasks until one of the males from earlier Seonghwa comes up to the register with a stack of books in his hands and a seemingly exasperated Hongjoong following behind along with Chris who is chuckling to himself. 

"Did you find everything okay?" I ask as he sets his books on the counter starting to scan them as Hongjoong speaks up from beside him. 

"A little to okay if you ask me, I have a feeling you'll be seeing us around here often." Hongjoong sighs and Seonghwa sticks his tongue out at the other. 

"I did, thank you, you're selection is absolutely amazing." Seonghwa speaks with a bright smile as I finish scanning the last book. 

"I'm glad you found some books that interest you, I plan on starting up a book club here soon in all goes well with getting customers, your total is 150 dollars and 75 cents." 

"It is quite the unique location so I hope business goes well for you, isn't that a little less than it should be though?" Seonghwa questions with a tilt of his head and I smile softly shaking my head. 

"Nope, it's your first time here and opening day so you got 2 discounts is all." Seonghwa nods in understanding as he inserts his card into the reader and the payment goes through. 

"And yeah, I know it's right in neutral gang territory so I wasn't expecting many customers but I couldn't pass up on this store, I had so many ideas when I saw it."

"You know about the gangs?" Chris chirps in and I nod, 

"Not much just the names of the gangs and that they hate each other, basic stuff that anyone around here knows. I'm not exactly built for putting my nose where it doesn't belong." I chuckle as I speak and the other three do as well, exchanging farewells before leaving the store. 

Chan's POV

"I don't think he was lying about not being involved." I speak plainly having pulled Hongjoong into my office after we arrived back home and Hongjoong nods in agreement. 

"I can see him talking with the leader of TBZ but only out of friendliness, he seemed like a sweet guy. Still I'm sure Seonghwa will want to visit often so we can keep an eye out just in case." Hongjoong speaks calmly to which I nod in agreement. 

"That would be appreciated, I'm sure Seonghwa will be happy with it as well," I chuckle as Hongjoong shakes his head. 

"As much as I love him his obsession with books kills my bank account." Hongjoong sighs and I chuckle exchanging a few more thoughts about important matters before the younger makes his exit to go check on his boyfriend who is probably nose deep in a book by now. I busy myself with paperwork until Minho comes rushing into my office looking panicked my heart near dropping in my chest at the males expression.  

"Jisung, Jeongin, and Jongho are back from their task. It's not looking good Chan, they where attacked and their all heavily injured," Minho speaks and I stand up from my chair following the younger out in a rush as he continues explaining the situation, "It was a surprise attack from a smaller gang, Jisung is the least injured but the doctor said he's not sure if Jongho will make it." Minho finishes as we arrive at our in home infirmary, as soon as we enter the smell of blood hits my nose, Jisung is sitting up on one of the beds with bandages wrapped around his right arm and torso and Jeongin and Jongho are both laying down with wraps on their chest, stomach, arms and in Jongho's case also his head. 

Jisung has tears in his eyes as we enter and Minho rushes over to him pulling him into a hug as the younger mumbles out 'sorry' like a mantra. I take a deep breath maintaining a straight face as  I sit down in one of the rolling chairs and move over to Jisung's side. 

"It's not your fault Jisung, focus on getting better for right now and we can talk about details later alright?" I speak calmy Minho giving me a half smile in appreciation as Jisung nods . 

"Get some rest Sung, the doctor should be back in soon, Jeongin will be fine and we all know Jongho is a fighter." Minho whispers before we leave the room and stand outside the door. 

"Jongho's head injury is pretty bad, the doctor said there's a chance he won't make it but also if he does there's a good chance he'll loose some of his memories."

"Let's just hope for the best Minho, it's like you told Jisung, Jongho's a fighter. Let's have faith that he'll pull through but prepare ourselves in case he doesn't. My focus right now is making sure those fuckers are taught a lesson for fucking with us." I half growl towards the end my eyes dark as Minho nods in agreement. Instead of waiting around to talk to the doctor Minho grabs Hongjoong and meets me back in my office to discuss how we're going to handle the rookie gang that decided to ambush our members. 

"They fucked around so it's time they find out, I need Mingi to find out where their base is and once he does we'll figure out when there guard is down and the three of us will personally pay them a visit, understood?" 

"Understood," Hongjoong and Minho echo out a reply. 

"Alright, Hongjoong go let Mingi know about the situation and tell him to report back to me the moment he gets information, also tell him to be careful, I don't want any more injures on behalf of those fuckers unless it's their own blood." I speak coldly as Hongjoong nods before excusing himself from the room. 

"And Minho, until it's time stay with your boyfriend and the other two, keep me posted on Jongho's condition and make sure Jisung and Jeongin don't overdo it, once their ready they can tell us details but until then I want them to focus on recovery, Jisung especially since we both know how stubborn he is." Minho nods a gentle appreciative smile on his lips as he excuses himself from the room leaving me to my thoughts as I attempt to distract the anger bubbling in my chest with more work before I go completely off my rocker. 

A/N~ Hello lovelies, I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of Let's Meet In Aisle 23! (My long term readers are you shocked I got this out when I said I would XD), I am planning to update every Monday but keep an eye on my bulletin board in case of any changes or last minute rescheduling. Anyways, I hope everyone has a lovely day and don't forget to vote or leave a comment, I loving knowing your thoughts and reactions to the story 🥰