Then there were none!

Beach

*Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

On the other side at the beach. Yunlan stir and open his eyes.....when his phone buzz. He smiles when feels warm breath on his chest.....where Shenwei sleeping peacefully in his embrace.

He was only in Yunlan's shirt.....and Zhao's beautiful art clearly visible on his pearl white skin. Zhao kisses Wei's forehead then check his phone "Mom?" He sit up and looked at the time.....and it's already passed 3 am.

Yunlan immediately stood up and pick his sleeping wife....in his strong arms and headed toward the car. He make Wei sit on the car seat "ah!" which makes other hiss a little "oops!" Yunlan feels guilty because he did it very harsh way.

He again kisses Wei and sits on the driving seat....then lay Shen on the seat and his head no Yunlan's lap. "Sorry baobei! I can't control myself after seeing your unbearable beauty." Yunlan apologies to sleeping Wei....then drove away.

******

Hospital

Lin told Chu that....the man who attack on Hong is Danny a mercenary goon....who does kidnapping, murder and some illegal work for money. And Lin got this information from the criminal records of the SID.

Furthermore, Lin reveals that Danny's fingerprints were found on Mark and Henry's bodies. Which proves that Danny was also present when both were being tortured and killed. Or else Danny has killed both of them..!

After listening to Lin....Chu asks about Danny's sperm. Because Chu was suspecting something else. Lin smirked and wear his grandpa glasses "Your guess is absolutely correct. I got the DNA of Danny's sperm from the bodies of Mark and Henry. But, along with it was someone else's too!"

"That it! Is it chief Hong's...?" Chu get excited and Lin frowns "Woooooahhhh...!! what are you talking about?" Chu became sad and grits his teeth "I just wanted to see her behind the bars!" Lin nod his head in understanding.

!! what are you talking about?" Chu became sad and grits his teeth "I just wanted to see her behind the bars!" Lin nod his head in understanding

"Me too..!" Both looked at each other with sympathy and then started discussing on the case.

******

Zhao house 

They reached the house and luckily no one around there. Yunlan immediately take Wei inside the bedroom and make him sleep comfortably.....and went inside the washroom. A minute later, Yunlan come out and lay beside Wei then hugs him dearly. "L...love you!" Yunlan looked at Wei...when he heard his mumbling.

Yunlan smiles and kisses Wei's lips. "Huh! Uhh...mmm" but for his shock Wei pull him for deep kiss....in his sleeping state. Shen wrapped his beautiful thin arms around Yunlan's neck.....and open his mouth to give access Yunlan to devour him.