Chapter 2

Maybe I sat there for a few hours, maybe for a few minutes. In the meantime I bought some candy too. Eventually I returned to my original coupe, this time without any interruptions. I could tell by the landscape that the train was close to Hogwards. Luckily my friends were too busy talking about their own stuff to miss the fact that I was gone for way too long.

"Hey, Gia. So like I was saying, she..." Cho greeted, but quickly continued her previous conversation.

Whilst they were talking I used a spell to change into my school uniform. I joined Cho and Athena's conversation before the train stopped. It took a long time to get out since all the doors were pretty crowded. I tried to look for the boy in the meantime, but didn't manage to find him. When I finally stood on the ground I looked around. The castle would probably amaze me forever by its beauty. The building looks so powerful and delicate at the same time, it's magical. Even without the actual magic that it's filled and surrounded by.
All the students went inside and sat down at their own table. We had to listen to Dumbledoors speech once again. I found it a bit boring after all these years but it also exited me because it was almost a 'official' welcome. When the speech ended, the sorting ceremony came, something I always enjoyed, except for my first year. When it had been my turn to get sorted I was so nervous. I had been nervous the whole time, since I didn't knew anyone. During the sorting ceremony however, I needed to stand in front of the whole school. I don't believe that anyone enjoyed such a moment. Now it was funny to see reactions from the new students. Most of them were in shock when the hat started to talk.

"Those were all the new first years. We however, also have a new wizard who's in the fifth year. Please open him with open arms and minds." Dumbledoor announced.

Was he going to introduce Voldermort's son? That was why he said the open mind part right? If that was true, he would be in my year! I don't know how to feel about that. Ofcourse it was a bit scary, but like me and Dumbedoor had said before; I had to keep my mind open.

"Mattheo Riddle." Professor McGonagall said, for the first time in my life I could see she was nervous too.

There it was. The son of Voldermort was officially at Hogwarts.