hi

hello people! i decided to come on here for a moment and give everyone an update? i guess?

i've noticed people are still following me and have been reading my embarrassing stories TO THIS DAY!! and while i appreciate you all, i just find it funny.

these works are definitely not my best.

since i've written the things posted on this account, i haven't written much that has been shared with the public. some, but not a lot. most of my writing is unfinished ideas and thoughts kept in my notes app that will most likely never see the light of day!!

although, i still love writing and it is a hobby of mine, and i wish i had the motivation i used to have to write consistently.

ANYWAYS.

onto the important stuff.

i've been doing well. i've moved on from the MHA fandom—not completely, i still enjoy the show—but my interests have shifted elsewhere.

i've been busy and distracted the last several months, i'm starting school again soon, and i'm completely head over heels for Supernatural and its actors.

SURPRISE!!!

now i know for a fact that there are SPN fans on this app. i never use this app anymore but i keep it on my phone because i don't want to lose the small amount of followers i have and i don't want to take my writing away from you. especially since some people are still reading it.

i guess i just wanted to say thank you for supporting me and my writing all this time despite how lowkey terrible it is. but i know some of you genuinely enjoy it still so i won't talk about that too much.

if you're here and still reading this, i want you to thank you for sticking around. you're a real one <3

now, i guess news for you guys???

i will be "refurbishing" my account so that it's up to date with my interests. i'll be changing my pfp and username and bio.

I WILL NOT BE DELETING MY UPLOADED WORKS!!! they will remain on my account for you to continue reading, but just know that i will not be updating any of them. the one that says Discontinued, is discontinued and will not be getting any updates. sorry about that haha.

i want this to be a message to my current followers, followers that are possibly part of the SPN fandom, and people who don't follow me yet who ARE a part of the fandom!!!

once again, if you're still here, I LOVE YOU.

the main reason i'm uploading this is to let y'all know what's going on, warn you before i change the appearance of my acc, but most importantly...

promote a fic that i wrote the other day!!!!

i said i haven't written much these days, and it's true. this fic is the first fic i've written in a LONG time, and is the first ever fic i've written about SPN!!

i'm extremely, extremely proud of it, and even if you aren't a part of the fandom, maybe you should check it out!!

(supernatural is such an amazing show and quite honestly changed my life and i highly highly recommend watching it if you haven't already!!!)

i said earlier that i don't use this app for writing anymore. fics i make from now on will be posted on my A03 account!!

besides this little update, i don't think i will be uploading any more works on here... unless y'all manage to change my mind... ;)

my A03 username is deanseyesfr and i will post the link to the fic below. for the supernatural fans that will hopefully see this: if you like destiel, if you like cas being whipped for dean, if you like dramatic writing, IF YOU LIKE ANGST!!! this fic is most definitely for you.

the fic is called: the fall (it's a long way down) and is about the three times cas fell for dean, and why each one is just as important as the other.

once again, i love you all, i hope you have a wonderful day, and who knows, maybe i'll end up posting stuff on here again!! you'll just have to wait and find out!!! <333

fic link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/49444090